Recent content by nahkampfbiber

  1. nahkampfbiber

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    But, then what's the point of calling yourself a "Christian"? If you only believe that a personal supernatural entity exists and actively influences the observable universe, then you are a Theist. Nothing else. "I'm a Christian" means that you additionally adhere to the dogmas of at least one...
  2. nahkampfbiber

    What-If What kind of jobs would Naruto & co have if they weren't ninja?

    Re: what kind of jobs would Naruto & co. have if they weren't ninja's? Orochimaru: Catholic bishop
  3. nahkampfbiber

    Bakuman Vol 08 (ch062-ch70) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 69 Discussion / 70 Predictions tbh, the reason Aoki succedeed had a lot more to do with Fukuda and the others, than with him. Nakai could be the one who will illustrate Iwase's stories. (In fact, that's the only way I currently see for him to come back.) I wonder what...
  4. nahkampfbiber

    Next Hokage? Kakashi, Danzo, or Tsunade?

    If Kakashi was asked to become Hokage I could easily see him decline the offer and state that Naruto is already ready. Even though he isn't, but Kishi likes to pretend he is.
  5. nahkampfbiber

    Spoiler Naruto 467 Spoiler Discussion

    Tenten will be the 10-Tails Jinchuuriki! I mean "Ten Ten Ten-Tails". It's heavily foreshadowed. This series may be called Naruto, but Naruto's Birthday is October 10th. 10/10. Ten/Ten! TENTEN!!! Always look underneath the underneath!
  6. nahkampfbiber

    Bakuman Vol 07 (ch053-ch061) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 56 Discussion / 57 Prediction Thread Time Travel just doesn't work. You can do cool things with it but, in the end you will definetly just end up contradicting yourself. And I don't really understand the appeal of two of me. As for now it really can go in all sorts of directions...
  7. nahkampfbiber

    Names of Release/Elements

    Well, "Katon" translates to "hidden Fire" and "Enton" to "hidden Flame". But don't ask me why Kishi pulled that one out of his arse. :eyeroll
  8. nahkampfbiber

    Names of Release/Elements

    Re: Quick Question Basically there are two ways of reading japanese Kanji. On'yomi (Chinese reading) and Kun'yomi (Japanese reading). For example the Kanji for Fire is "火". It is read either as "KA" (Chinese reading) like in KA-ton or as "HO" or "HI" (Japanese reading) like in HO-kage. In...
  9. nahkampfbiber

    Discussion Is Naruto coming to an end?

    Re: Your Naruto Ending Whatever the end will be, I just hope it's something, I wouldn't expect.
  10. nahkampfbiber

    Discussion Who is the strongest Kage?

    Re: Kage and entourage jutsu arsenal.. - Tsuchikage is probably past his prime. - I doubt Gaara is as good as before without the Ichibi. - Mizukage and Tsunade fail by default, because Kishi hates females. - Danzou seems to be handicapped and is quite old already, too. ...which means i'd go...
  11. nahkampfbiber

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 123 Discussion

    Wow. No wonder we're getting one shitty episode after another, if you guys don't even notice when you're finally treated with good animation.
  12. nahkampfbiber

    Canon Kisame - KillerBee

    Lightning beats Earth. This isn't Pokemon. :P I doubt this fight will happen in the first place, but I would go with Killerbee, too. Killerbee's Bijuu is partly an octopus, so he should be able to handle Kisame's massive water ninjutsu quite well. And Kisame's sword skills, don't seem...
  13. nahkampfbiber

    Discussion Will the Konoha 12 get to show off their moves soon?

    Re: Will the Konoha 11 get to show off their moves soon? Yeah that thought crossed my mind, too. But what reason could they have to fight? In the end both groups would be going after Sasuke. Maybe Naruto makes them somehow change their mind? Anyways, some of those matchups would really be...
  14. nahkampfbiber

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 119 – 120 Discussion

    This reminded me of what I loved so much about this series.
  15. nahkampfbiber

    Info [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

    Re: 2009 Kishimoto Interview Seriously, just take a closer look. :facepalm The "books in the background" are obviously printed. The page's design is that of a magazine inside a magazine. You see the shadow above the books? just follow it to the left and you can see the real edge of the mag.
Top