Recent content by Najd

  1. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1169 Discussion

    I hope the next chapter isn't just Loki vs. the Hammer—or at least that it doesn't take up the whole chapter. I can't wait to see Harled dead. I love this flashback, but it’s getting way too long.
  2. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1167 Discussion

    Wow Mihawk wants Zoro to be Pk...
  3. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1161 Discussion

    Split personality caused by thefalling? . Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's evil..and we only saw the good side so far..hahahaha
  4. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1160 Discussion

    Mihawk was 5 years old and crocodile was 6 or 7 ..they weren't infants..
  5. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1121 Discussion

    Is this a joke ? there are no similarities between them.
  6. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1121 Discussion

    Totally different sword ,nose and chin..
  7. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1121 Discussion

    I really hope it won't be like sanjs family... a set of twins..
  8. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion

    Nika and Joyboy are lagends...one of it kind. It's hard for me to accept that there are more than just one Nika... PLUS..I HATE AND DISLIKE BONNEY Why there is only a like button? We need a dislike button. With respect..Bonney should die.. I skipped Dressrosa. Lol
  9. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1105 Discussion

    I want D , but i think is most likely A
  10. Najd

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Isn't kuma's flashback is over ? Or i should skip chapter 1101?
  11. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1099 Discussion

    T transplants cell , organ doesn't make you biological related or anything... just life saver !
  12. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1096 Discussion

    Am i the only one? Kuma's flashback didn't effect me .
  13. Najd

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1096 Discussion

    I think garling put his son in the chest as prize for the winner. I think he was so sure of winning the tournament. I would love see his face when he lose.
  14. Najd

    Request New Username Request Thread

    ☆☆☆☆☆...pls ..i mean if it possible
Top