Recent content by Nalu_shipper

  1. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    I really dont think 1vs1 battle is gonna happen... The war is already at its climax and I'm sure the spriggans are all fired up after their defeat... I would like to see all the Dragon slayers vs. God Serena, it'll be a battle of Dragon Slayers... Minerva, Mira, Kagura, Ultear, vs. Dimaria...
  2. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    I really dont think all mages of the other guild will show up... Maybe few like Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Jellal, etc. because this is fairy tail's battle and I think it'll be up to them... Maybe those fodder mages will only fight the army and make way for fairy tail... I want to see these matches...
  3. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    So by the next chapter we expect team fairy tail to be united. Warrod can finally see Zera. And Gildarts will be there! I'm so hyped. Maybe Mavis' magic got powerful that she cannot make illusions anymore but the real deal.. Just wait until she sees Zera.
  4. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 494 Discussion/ 495 Predictions

    I want Mirajane to defeat Dimaria. If so it will be a battle of take overs God vs. Demon... Who would end up victorious?? Bradman is also a good match for Mira but I'm still rooting for Dimaria vs. Mira
  5. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Whhat if Mirajane will become a play toy to Zeref and her Demonic Magic Power will be increased and turn her againsts FT Ahahaha This would very amazing and we can see a Mirajane vs. Erza pannel Ha- Ah! Ahahahha
  6. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    I think Natsu will release his Etherious power by Zeref or anyone opening END book. And then Natsu will be out of his mind and cant recognise an enemy from an ally as long as it destroys anything. It seeks for destruction. Gray promised he'll be the one to defeat END, so they'll have a death...
  7. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    I think no one in guild can defeat Irene and August, maybe they'll be driven or carried away by negotiation. August: Brandish, Irene: Erza. But I still believe there'll be a battle between a fairy and Irene or August. Cause I agree, its been a one sided battle though.
  8. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    My Predictions Chapter 493- Dragneel the White Mira panics and enveloped in fear as she turns back and saw a mage with such power that it defines logic itself. And that she havn't seen someone powerful like her. She is beyond imagination. And Mira then stutter as she says "Er-Erz-za???" Irene...
  9. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    I think Zera's voice reached all fairy tail members. So maybe Gildarts heard also and head north cause I think that he think that Fairy Tail is in trouble and that reminds him with Cana. And so GILDARTS JOINS THE FRAY!!! Just because Mira is out of Magic Power doesn't mean Mira can't fend...
  10. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    My prediction for the next chapter is this Chapter 493- Dragneel the White ~ Mira will be continously beaten by Irene... ~ Mira will be lying on the ground... Irene: I've still got business up in the North (Guild's location) ~ Mira will grab Irene's foot and wont let her move, then Irene...
  11. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    It really pissed me off seeing posts or anything saying Mirajane will die or she'll get recked by Irene... Just because she already showed us her 'trump card', doesn't mean she got nothing left in her sleeve. Mira can sometimes spice things up... Mira might not defeat Irene but I believe she can...
  12. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    If this 'mother and child' thing doesn't relate to Irene and Erza... I think its about Mira ahahahah maybe Larcade knows about Mira's mom... Thats my prediction ahhaha
  13. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

    Mavis is alive!! They can finally meet again with zeref then kiss each other and zeref will be the one to be dead. Hahahahaha lol
  14. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 475 Discussion/ 476 Predictions

    Why wont Hiro give Mira take over souls just like Dimaria's
  15. Nalu_shipper

    Chapter Fairy Tail 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    If Mira and Erza would fight, who do you think will win Yeah I also think of that. Not because he's a spiggan but his skull tatoo on his forehead disappeared
Top