Recent content by NaLuMoment

  1. NaLuMoment

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    I know One Piece did the same some covers ago (new world beginning), but it is a great idea anyway^^ Happy has changed so much :3
  2. NaLuMoment

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Volume #49 source: amazon.co.jp
  3. NaLuMoment

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    From Mashimas Twitter Aquarius... *the feels* Q_Q
  4. NaLuMoment

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Fairy Tail #45 (from Mashimas Twitter) Aquarius... *the feels* Q_Q
  5. NaLuMoment

    Chapter Fairy Tail 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

    Key of the Starry Sky Arc, where Cobra appears for the first time post-timeskip in his new, and it seems now canon, design ("new" hair, ears and scar)
  6. NaLuMoment

    Chapter Fairy Tail 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 329 Spoiler Thread (No Chapter cause of Golden Week) It was just a guess, because he looks EXACTLY like his filler design, with the scar and everything. ^^
  7. NaLuMoment

    Chapter Fairy Tail 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

    So the anime filler arc is now canon? :'D Well played Mashima! :P
  8. NaLuMoment

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    Re: Fairy Tail Anime & Discussion Can somebody help? what exactly does it mean (see below)? A best of re-airing of old episodes in April... and someday new episodes? News from tv tokyo "「FAIRY TAIL」の再放送が決定! タイトル:フェアリーテイル ベスト! 放送日時:4月4日(木)より毎週木曜夕方5時30分~放送 どのタイトルが放送されるかはひ・み・つ! ぜひ!お楽しみに~!!"...
  9. NaLuMoment

    Fairy Tail: The Movie

    So... the DVD is out now!! (Picture taken from Mashima's Twitter) https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/302008246112243712/photo/1/large Subs anyone?! :'D
  10. NaLuMoment

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. I've found larger versions on amazon.co.jp :3
  11. NaLuMoment

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. I don't know why you are not able to see it... can you see it here at Kodanshas website? >>> http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/product/top.php/1234644099 Unfortunately, it is still a small preview... Q__Q
  12. NaLuMoment

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. New Mashima Twitter drawings: Flare x Laxus x Juvia :3 EDIT: I hope it works now Zasz Q__Q
  13. NaLuMoment

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. *__* [Only small Kodansha previews] Volume 35 Volume 35 Special Edition w/ new OVA DVD
  14. NaLuMoment

    Chapter Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/19 T__T This page broke my heart... seriously... ;( I hate Sabertooth but whoa... poor Frosch... Q__Q I still can't believe Lector is dead, Mashima! >__< Minerva "saved" him... it has to be...
  15. NaLuMoment

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. I hope someone here will find a bigger version soon. :3
Top