Recent content by Namian H

  1. Chapter Bleach 398 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 398 Spoiler Discussion Unfortunately, these spoilers are probably fake. Kubo-taichou said that neither Aizen or Gin would be using Bankai this arc.
  2. Chapter Bleach 394 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 394 Spoiler Discussion I'm getting a little tired of Yamamoto taking his top off like he's freaking Bruce Lee or something. God, how hideous. All those scars and his old body, that is. On Bruce Lee it looks badass, but on Yama it just looks wrong with how old he is.
  3. Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion I will admit that I tend to give Yama the Ron The Death Eater treatment. However, my overreaching point is that if Yama and the rest of the feudal society he represents had a conscience, Rukia would never have been in any danger to begin with. If what Ukitake...
  4. Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion Even Komamura, who at the time was basically "Anything Yama says is law" allowed Tousen a chance to explain himself. If Yama had shown even the most minor sense of deliberation and softness, he would not deserve the labels I have given him. Ukitake and...
  5. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion In any case, we simply have to accept the fact that Aizen is impossibly broken. It's not unprecedented either. Naraku from Inuyasha was about the same way, and probably even more ridiculously so. Why won't people accept that some people are just gods?
  6. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion Personally I think it is Squad Zero or the Royal Guard, they'll be loyal to Aizen. Especially if it's one of Isane's sisters. Didn't she mention having a third sister at one point?
  7. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion There needs to be no explanation, Aizen-sama is all powerful, deal with it. Nonetheless, I wll explain anyway: Everyones senses were affected so they could not see Ichigo do or say anything, therefore they did not see any warning he may have shouted...
  8. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion ZOMG those two shadows must be teh urahara and yorichi!!!!one11!1! Or, or...Isshy and Four Eyes dad, zomg wow!!!
  9. Chapter Bleach 392 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 392 Spoiler Discussion I wouldn't be surprised if Yama was dead, and Aizen murdered Sunsun and the other two girls in Halibel's fraccion himself...as I recall, Yama did show a small amount of kindness to them as he killed them, and we all know that Yama is a Lawful Stupid jerkass who...
  10. Chapter Bleach 386 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 386 Spoiler Discussion This spoiler does not ring true to me. He pwns Captain Furry too easily. And then fights Hitsugaya. And then Kensei just drops the fight with WW to fight Tousen. Makes no sense to me. Let's get back to Ichigo and Captain MILF, I want more proof...
  11. Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 475 Spoiler Discussion I'm surprised I don't see anyone freaking out over Danzou and his little Sharingan collection. I mean, think of the implications of this one scene alone.
  12. Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 475 Spoiler Discussion Makes sense. They both hate women. Anyway, this confirmed spoiler is pure win.
  13. Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 475 Spoiler Discussion This is great if it's true. Then maybe my "Homura and Koharu are the true villains" theory will come to fruition.
  14. Chapter Bleach 383 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 383 Spoiler Discussion Kubo-taichou has already more or less answered the question in an interview: they won't. 1. Aizen will become darker and more evil. 2. Neither Aizen or Gin's bankai will be revealed this arc. That means he won't even be cornered. At the most, he...
  15. Chapter Bleach 382 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 382 Discussion/383 Predictions Thread While most of your points about Halibel are debatable to various degrees, why is it sexist that she has a stripperific outfit? Think of this as a counterpoint: in certain islamic countries, women have to wear a heavily concealing burqua, and the...
Top