Recent content by Namikaze360

  1. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    Majin Ziggy 😳!! Now I feel like somebody else is controlling Ziggy or maybe he developed a split personality. Either way the chapter seems great!
  2. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 204 Spoilers & Discussion

    Rebecca's power are just too broken. Her powers basically transcend death 🤯! This chapter was really a heart breaker and it leaves so many more questions that need to be answered. Like why is Ziggy doing all of this if he has his memorias back?or Is he being manipulatede by the future robots?🤔
  3. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 199 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wow 😳...what a chapter! This chapter basically leaves us with even more questions about Rebecca's past. I honestly did not expect that the final OSG would be Rebecca's Mother. I'm really intrigued as to how Ziggy manage to capture her and the fact that he knows the relationship between her and...
  4. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 189 Spoilers & Discussion

    I swear Rebecca is going to digivolve into Angewomon, I mean just look at her and her tail ring. Demon King Shiki and Angel Rebecca doesn't sound bad. I wonder if there is like an Overdrive 2 kinda like Super Saiyan 2 🤔. I really love the moves Rebecca put on display and hopefully the next...
  5. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 188 Spoilers & Discussion

    It was an ok chapter. The fight itself wasn't special like most people predicted and I get why some would get mad, but it's something we should be used to by now. Fights usually last 2 chapters minimum and extending this fight would have been meaningless on the long run. Also, we have to...
  6. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 184 Spoilers & Discussion

    Very nice chapter. Definetly enjoy seeing Elsie fighting even though it was short. There seems to be a pattern of Elsie being stabbed in fights 😆. Anywho, I think she'll be fine given that she hasn't settle thing with Justice. I wonder why Ziggy considers Shiki a universal threat🤔. There have...
  7. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 170 Spoilers & Discussion

    Shiki 😳 I wonder if Rebecca's been simping over Shiki for the last 3 years :hurrgasm
  8. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 169 Spoilers & Discussion

    So 3 years have passed. Not a bad transitional chapter and it makes me wonder how strong each crew member has gotten. Really hope to see Laguna's and Rebecca's OD 🤞. Let's hope this time skip is good and hopefully there is no tournament arc or something along the lines just yet. One thing I...
  9. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 166 Spoilers & Discussion

    Funny how Shiki wanted to make friends with someone like Drakken Joe and not Shura 🤷🏻‍♂️. Drakken, who started out as a good guy and turned into villainy to meet his objectives and even at the end he showed no remorse. Then there is Shura, who started out as a punk ass kid that eventually turned...
  10. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 166 Spoilers & Discussion

    I feel conflicted with the spoilers of this chapter. I had a feeling that Witch was going to die since the beginning of the arc, but the story has moved at such a fast pace, we the readers really can't believe it. A lot of people feel that if Rebecca uses CL, everything will be wasted, there...
  11. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 163 Spoilers & Discussion

    If it's the same as in FT, then I'm guessing it's Shura piercing Shiki and continuing with his plans.That would be so sick. Though I wish it would be Shiki falling to the dark side and impaling Shura. We'll see.
  12. Namikaze360

    Edens Zero Chapter 161 Spoilers & Discussion

    😳😳😳😳 Damn, poor Jaguar. They really did him dirty. My problem with his defeat was how it was executed. I mean it was pretty much boring; they treated him like small fry even though they praised him as a strong oponent. There should have been more to that 3 way fight, if we can call it that. Also...
  13. Namikaze360

    Final Voting Round Best Fight in Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest

    Giant Gajeel vs Aldoron Selene vs Suzaku Lucy vs Mimi
  14. Namikaze360

    Nomination Round Best Moment in Edens Zero

    1. Shiki unlocking true overdrive 2. The truth about Valkyrie 3. Elsie vs Justice (Pretty well coordinated fight. Should have been longer, but 🤷🏻‍♂️) Honorable mention: Rebecca activating cat leaper and going to the past.
Top