Recent content by namimori

  1. namimori

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/283/03/ Look at the bottom frame. Just like http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/92/14/ I checked and doesn't look like they show the flame seal on the one from the Kokuyo arc.
  2. namimori

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    I can respect that perspective, but at the same time, even coming from that stand, I don't think having him lose to some busty floozy who walks in rambling about taking over the Disciplinary Committee's office is the way to achieve it, either. I would be perfectly content with them having a...
  3. namimori

    Reborn 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Officially hoping the inheritance arc doesn't start with Hibari getting roughed up by busty girl. Would not be a good way of attempting to develop her into a 'strong' female character, and is a trap more often than not, imo. Just my two cents, though.
  4. namimori

    Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    Uhm. First time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but, didn't Tsuna X-Burner-icate Iris' face off earlier with a show of just as little emotion? The Iris that showed up at Vendicare was later revealed to be an illusion, iirc, yes?
  5. namimori

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Rabid Katekyo Hitman Reborn fan that I am, I stumbled across MH while trying to dig up the raw for KHR before onemanga had the latest chapter up. Came across the spoiler thread, and have been a devout follower of the spoiler threads ever since... only just actually registered, though. ;)
Top