Recent content by nanagi

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 185 Discussion / 186 Predictions

    I can see Escanor being prideful as usual and turning his back to Zeldris(who is on his way there),thus activating his commandment and becoming an "antagonist"..
  2. Chapter Magi 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    I have been waiting forever for Yunan to be in a fight! To me he is one of the most interesting characters because of his mysterious nature. I just hope it won't end with him dying or even worse with Arba trapping his rukh in some way so that he can't come back(you never know with this crazy chick)
  3. Chapter Magi 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    Where can I find them? tried googling to no avail :(
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 176 Discussion / 177 Predictions

    Until this chapter I really thought that estarossa was the split evil part of meliodas since we knew that Mel was probably a part of the Ten Commandments in the past,then the numbers would add up to 11. It makes sense that he left and then was replaced by Zeldris. Unless Zeldris is actually the...
  5. Chapter Magi 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    I can totally see that happening , it would make me hate Sinbad for the first time :/ maybe get a little more in depth at their relationship with either flashbacks or just them talking
Top