Recent content by NANAhashi

  1. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    From ohana, #36-37 TOC By the way, I'm just curious, if there was 3 series on the cover, like this issue, they all are ranked, or not??
  2. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    The thing is getting better for bleach, even just a bit. :P Dat Harisugawa, sry, but I hope it will gone as soon as possible. I'm totally rooting against this one. Mago is really difficult to say...its selling is quite good, but the ranking is another thing. Not mention that Jump is lacking...
  3. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    This graph provides the bit more clear picture for veteran series, , it omitted OP, though. Also, If Naruto keep its position continuously slip down, even a bit, like this, Kishi might bring back Sasuke to the stage. Come on, he has not appeared for almost 2 years. And iirc, his battle...
  4. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    This is Ikkyu's Chap 10th or 11th already.
  5. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Just want to remind that you forget Ikkyu at #6 and Kochikame as well. :) Mehh, I'm seriously having some hope that some old series will be axed in favor of the new one. Don't want ST&RS and Ikkyu gone. ;w;
  6. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    From Ohana So, Naruto keep its position at #3-4, again. I don't mind, though. And So glad to see Toriko beat OP. Not bad for Ikkyu:tem.
  7. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Astronauts?? I'm glad that I'm not the only who think about Twin Spica.:tem I fear Kishi and Jump will gonna stretch it out, in fact. He gave us a hint about some unseen menaces that did not relate to Madara or Oro, something very fishy about Nidaime. But the problem is the power level...
  8. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Sorry, But I think to excuse Kishi copied and ripped off the whole idea between Chuunin exam and Hunter test is make no sense. That is selective reading at its finest. Yes, there is a tests, but how did they direct them out is so much different. And the whole conclusion was different as...
  9. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Naruto's rank is recently sloppy for a bit as expected. The chap that was ranked is really terrible in my opinion, iirc #534 or #535. And yah, where is bleach??? =w=;;
  10. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Seriously, I think Bleach is in a big problem. In fact, its latest Tankoubon selling number has been reducing. Usually, it is on par with Naruto, and iirc, there was some year that it selling rank was better. But now, it's not. Total selling number as #9 astonishing me, and not in the...
  11. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I agree that enigma's starting is a fresh thing, really interesting. But after it passed of a while, at least for me, it keeps repeating the same plot constructions. Just the cycle of using some logical thinking, supernatural power and friendship to get pwds, then, loop it again. Also, its...
  12. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    100k is not the amazing number in Jump now a day. If you excluded Inumaru whom seem to get some special treatment, comparing with the other series, Medaka Tankoubou's selling number is quite low. Almost every series get 100k+. Also, if you look at TOC rank without any bias, Medaka does pretty...
  13. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Due to color page(s)/cover, yap, they were not ranked.
  14. NANAhashi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Madaka was not ranked.
  15. NANAhashi

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Look at the contents of the both, I'm not surprised.:oh
Top