Recent content by Nantalith

  1. Nantalith

    Shounen RAVE/Rave Master

    Title: RAVE/Rave Master (レイヴ) Genre: action, adventure, comedy, romance Author: Mashima Hiro Artist: Mashima Hiro Publication: Kodansha Start date: 1999 End date: 2005 Number of chapters at tine of review: 295 + epilogue Number of chapters read by reviewer: 295 + epilogue MH...
  2. Nantalith

    Discussion Web comics no laughing matter / Shoddily scanned, translated manga causing headache for publishers

    I do think Editing is wrong. However, availablility and price factor hugely in my choice of manga to buy. If I could get what I wanted, when I wanted it; I wouldn't bother with Edited Mangas. But at the same time, I also think Edited Mangas help with getting new titles out into the open. As...
  3. Nantalith

    Favorite AG moments?

    I recently took up inline skate - I usually skate on ice. Mine would be an ice road for sure. Ice over road anyday. [hr] Ice Over Road... Yeah! I like it.
  4. Nantalith

    Favorite AG moments?

    Yip! I skate so the idea of AT is... FANTASTIC!
  5. Nantalith

    Favorite AG moments?

    This one is just great art for me; you can almost feel the power and the pain: http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/68/06-07/ And then why I read Air Gear: http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/31/16-17/
  6. Nantalith

    Life What happens when you die?

    Because the world ends with you...
  7. Nantalith

    Discussion SFX in Translations / Edited Mangas

    I love them - they're great for effect :tem
  8. Nantalith

    Life What happens when you die?

    When you die... nothing happens. Sun sets, moon rises and oceans swell. Death is the goal of our living - we live to die. We have no point; we just are and eventually we will just have been :amuse
  9. Nantalith

    Shounen RustBlaster

    Title: RustBlaster Genres: Shounen, supernatural, action Author: Toboso Yana Artist: Toboso Yana Publication: GFantasy Start Date: 2006 End Date: 2006 Number of chapters at review: Six Number of chapters read by reviewer: Six General Overview: [Blurb] In the Vampire...
  10. Nantalith

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great Thank you so much :tem
  11. Nantalith

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great Yeah, that is the link I follow. It takes me to Kewlshare and I click and click and click and get a gamesite :notrust
  12. Nantalith

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great I can't find the RAW :( I follow the link and end up, eventually, on a weirdass game site :notrust I was toying with the idea of translating it but I need a RAW...
  13. Nantalith

    Discussion Why do you read Edited Mangas

    Why do you read Edited Mangas? Is it because it's faster, more accurate, etc? I don't like to wait and the translations are often better. Fans seem to capture the characters better than official translators. Fans also translate background stuff. How did you learn about Edited Mangas...
  14. Nantalith

    Discussion Comics as Narrative Text

    A paper for Theory of Literature. Let me know what you think...
  15. Nantalith

    Favourite Game Music

    I love OSTs - games, movies, it doesn't matter. My favourite game OSTs are Final Fantasy VII, VII CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, Kingdom Hearts, ICO and some from Twilight of the Spirits. I love the piano versions of many of the FF songs as well as the original piano pieces and I love that I can...
Top