Recent content by NaoXHinata

  1. Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

    Kakashi only has MS, not Tsukiyomi As for predictions, I think you may be on to something with the AK leader being some relation of the 4th, and most likely Naruto, although I'm betting that all information related to that will be saved for the end of the series (after which, I don't doubt that...
  2. Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

    Where's the proof? Right, this is why I have to believe the only theory we have any evidence for. Sakura wandered into town (notice the extra people near her in one of the last few panels) and Sasuke is in or near town (notice his scent), therefore, I expect her to meet him. After all...
  3. Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

    Sakura finds Sasuke, Akatsuki finds Naruto My bet is similar to yours, but I think that Sakura will confront Sasuke while the Akatsuki will be attacking Naruto & co. After all, Sakura is definitely closer to Sasuke as we know from the scent and Deidara would probably want to pay Naruto back...
  4. Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    Hidan would've died with Kakuzu His jutsu ends when the target of his curse dies, right? The target was set to Kakuzu thanks to the blood capsule Shikamaru used, so I believe he would've died once Kakashi killed Kakuzu and broke his curse. After all, Akatsuki would've brought him back had...
  5. Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 355 Predictions [Naruto] You guys are all forgetting the most humorous prediction now that Naruto & Team 8 are reunited: Sai will make his 100th comment about Naruto's penis, but Hinata will overhear it and the look on her face will be *priceless* ... If she manages to comment, though...
Top