My crazy theory:
- Gus and Trau are bros.
They were friends before, but zahard somehow for some reason fked up trau memories and he became like that. Gus now is doing what he can to make trau regain his old memories so they become allies. Something is clearly wrong with Trau memories, and he...
It was a nice chapter.
About the hiatus...Is it required that he delivers a chapter each week? or could it be monthly?
He has 2 options:
1-Starts to launch each chapter monthly. each chapter lenght could be equal to 2 weeks chapters. making a pretty good read and big chapter each month, and he...
lol. I dont know whats your problem with the chapter/arc tbh.
baam master did good to try and gain some time but I wasnt expecting that FH would accept and organize a tournament just like that yeah.
Not the perfect scenario, but its not bad. I think its good even so. I mean, there wasnt much of...
I was expecting to see a little more, but even so it was a good chapter.
Androssi is finally back. btw I love her socks lol. would totally buy them.
Lilial acting like a retard. Im pretty sure she doesnt have a brain:
1- Acting in the FH back. Even if she was strong enough to do it, FH would...
Good chapter.
Trau ego is so big he doesnt want to deal with scrubs himself and I guess thats why he isnt doing "much"... That will be the reason hes gonna "loose" here. Even so I would like to see him doing more than what he is doing. It seems like he is allowing them to do wtv they want. But...
Damn this chapter is fire!
We got Sophia being amazing and cute!
We got cha being a chad.
We got yas protecting his old friend sons. (he is full of red flags ffs)
We got gus being a total badass holy shit.
After this arc the tower is going to change. Gus directly attacked LPB so its time for...
Im hyped! But need translation to know for sure whats happening.
Well baam answer is obvious, I dont think that he will agree. The only chance for that to happen is for trau to start killing his companions and I just dont see the plot going that away, he becomming trau pet. Also, with gus there...
Yeah he could be a jerk and demand him to do that.
I agree with you. The situation is really fked up for them. Seems like if no miracle happen they are dead.
And I dont see baam accepting that ridiculous offer or siu going that way on story like.
Jesus. I should stop getting horny with this comic and stop watching the raw.
The "original" one has a totally diferent quality. (I know its normal but damn feels diferent reading it)
Its funny how baam is all confused there. he is like "what?" "pardon?"
He cant believe what he is hearing lmao...
Theres translation but no chapt yet? :(
Im hyped after reading the translation.
Happy to see that FH is actually in a totally diff level.
Even after all those power ups baam says that he could be erased if hes not carefully.
But I hope that he shits on trau offer and stands his ground showing...
Damn bro... stop sucking sucking oda tit(or other thing) and wake up for reality.
Didnt want to comment that trash manga here since its not even the place for it but...
How is oda kicking siu butt? because the forum has 50 pages? lmao.
luffy gets trashed every single time. he comes back...