Recent content by narchy

  1. Bleach EP 184 Discussion

    Not a real fan of how the perpetrator, yet again, is merely craving more power and ready to sacrifice his peers for it (Kariya Jin anyone?, different reason but similar consequence). I have to say though that I am curious as to how Kifune got in touch with the Kasumioji family. I don't think...
  2. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 297 Discussion So I just read all 19 yrs worth last week (absolutely lovin it so far) and here's my question... Does the author not have a specific time each month that he releases the chapter? Looking at release dates it seems somewhat erratic. [hr] Also, finally we're see Griffith...
  3. Chapter Bleach 321 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 321 Discussions/322 Predictions I think someone else mentioned it briefly but no one expanded upon it but for everyone debating multiple names for Yumi's zanpakutou or multiple releases for his soul slayer, Fujikujaku is almost assuredly the name of the zanpakutou. As for the other...
Top