Recent content by naruto+4s

  1. Shounen Bench by Kishimoto Masashi

    It was very unoriginal but I liked it.
  2. Spring 2010 Colored Art contest

    Re: Spring Colored Art contest
  3. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    If it's the yellow text, it seems toriyama and kishimoto are releasing something.
  4. Autumn Manga/Comic contest

    Re: Manga/Comic contest so is anyone planning to enter?
  5. Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon Lightning flash isn't basic but advanced so his already past the basics:)
  6. Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon Yes I also read this spoiler. damn honse is smart:facepalm
  7. Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon Patta lol I just read some spoilers
  8. Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon I think he means gangyong.
  9. Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon how... when hayato said number 2 I think he implied that vera was number 1.
  10. Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon new chapter out and hayato is a nine dragon wow
  11. Shounen Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi

    where can I see jump rankings??
  12. The 2009 Summer Art Contest

    Re: The Summer Art Contest congrats
  13. Manga/Comic Contest

    When is fall contest gonna start.
  14. Chapter Naruto 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 464 Spoiler Discussion I don't remember konohagakure snowing.
  15. Chapter Naruto 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 464 Spoiler Discussion Even the 4 tails coudn't break it.
Top