Recent content by naruto lion2

  1. naruto lion2

    Fan Art I Came here for you

    hello this my last colo thanks :)
  2. naruto lion2

    Fan Art my colo for :In cursed places :)

    thanks :) ..................... about Sasuke It is a turbulent place because this he look at different directions :D
  3. naruto lion2

    Fan Art my colo for :In cursed places :)

    Hello I painting this picture and I want to hear the opinion of professionals and their advice pic I hope you like it:) my DA:www.naruto-lion2.deviantart.com
  4. naruto lion2

    my colo for naruto baby cry

    Hi Youth This my colo for naruto baby :)
  5. naruto lion2

    ch 500 - kushina

    good Lineart However, this Way is takes a lot of time it's so bad for me:)
  6. naruto lion2

    New Susanoo !!

    Fabulous work:D
  7. naruto lion2

    my First colo in thes Site @naruto-cp484-p9@

    thank you too much i every day try to be the best thanks again:D
  8. naruto lion2

    my First colo in thes Site @naruto-cp484-p9@

    Thank you Not that does not offend me I am grateful to you I will be repaired the image No, I do not have the DA account
  9. naruto lion2

    my First colo in thes Site @naruto-cp484-p9@

    Hello I'm new with this site I hope that you like my colo :)
Top