Recent content by Naruto Namikaze

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions I figure Naruto will finally learn why Sasuke has continued to be a missing ninja even though Itachi is dead.And I think that this meeting will result in a war between the 5 great villages.
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Viagra = good for all who use it
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Sorry if I wasn't clear in the first place.And yeah I understand what you're saying.
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread All I was asking was if Sage chara was completely different from normal chakra Let me put it this way:Chakra is made from both Spiritual engrgy and Physical energy.Two very different things put together form something entirely new and...
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread your statement is where my problem of not knowing which it is. Did he say Hermit art because the Ninjutsu used can only be performed with the,intence chakra of Sage mode? Or did he say Hermit mode because they were something else altogether...
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread that being said,I was just wondering about the Names of the jutsu Jiraiya used in Sage mode.Like they weren't classified as ninjutsu at all. As he would preform the jutsu,he would Say "Hermit art" like it was something different altogether,like...
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread I'm glad you replied,but I think you missed the point.I didn't mean to say Sage chakra had an elemental property.(like normal chakra)I meant to ask about the chances of it having it's own type of properties,since it's a different type of...
  8. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread thanks,I just wanted to see The probability of someone here thinking about it. thanks for saying that.:amuse Members on my other Forum keep posting Fake spoilers.(fu**ing noobs)
  9. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Just bringing up a point,to see if you were capable of coming up with a halfway decent answer;)
  10. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Is it possible for Sage chakra to produce anything like an Elemental property?
  11. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread That's not true,you really gotta pick ur source of information better. Anyway I was just wondering if Sage Chakra had any special properties,like how normal chakra has an elemental property. We saw Jiraiya use Sage chakra and the...
Top