Recent content by Nastya

  1. Nastya

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 359 Discussion/360 Predictions

    So... most of the users here think that the bodyguards were killed by Woble's beast. My question is here... For what purpose? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And this situation with Kacho and Fugetsu... I think Kacho is clearly trying to manipulate her "soft" sister. But I think Fugetsu...
  2. Nastya

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 358 Discussion/359 Predictions

    I suppose this is not the first time they try to kill each other in the middle of nowhere. :notrust I think not. Maybe when someone activates a nen beast it just remains with its owner and then it doesn't disappear. Yes, I know, but I think they don't realise the danger or maybe sensei didn't...
  3. Nastya

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 358 Discussion/359 Predictions

    There will be nothing but a meaningless slaughter between the Princes. What is this? Some kind of Royal entertainment? Considering that there are Spiders and Hisoka on the ship... I don't like the idea of killing children. Hopefully, Biscuit is with Marayam and Kurapika is with Oito and Woble. I...
  4. Nastya

    Discussion Pierrot - The Clowns

    It seems that there is a mistake in translation. Uta said he didn't know what boss was going to do with Kaneki.
  5. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 31 Discussion/ 32 Predictions

    So great chapter on this week! I really like Ayato. He was very nervous about Hinami that Aogiri left her there. And this AyaHina :teehee Ishida-sensei please think about it... Hina-chan! :zomg She is so brave! Takizawa! I feel sorry for him... He was tortured and mentally destroyed... If...
  6. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 31 Discussion/ 32 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 31 Spoiler Thread I don't think they were killed but all this is very strange. Maybe Uta knew where Hirako and his squad were and went there just to "play" with him. Because his Arima face seems to be... a planned action. Akira and Takizawa met each other! Finally...
  7. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 31 Discussion/ 32 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 31 Spoiler Thread Oh my!!! :zomg I'm so glad that Sasaki saved Hinami! I wonder what've happened with Pierrots and Hirako... I hope he is still alive. I expected Amon to appear in this chapter but with Akira and Takizawa. Ishida-sensei WHYYY??? So it seems that the fight is...
  8. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Discussion/ 31 Predictions

    It is interesting that Sasaki doesn't identify himself with Kaneki. That it is one person. I can't imagine how he feels about it. These people around you... they know you but you don't remember them. I think that it's frightening. You were somebody before and now you are not. I mean, you still...
  9. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Discussion/ 31 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Spoiler Thread Sasaki-kun you are such a treasure. :emocat *sobs*
  10. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Discussion/ 31 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Spoiler Thread THAT look in his eyes... I think he actually did it. This switching between his personalities, I mean. I bet he won't remember anything after this fight. :3c But it's still hard to say something so far, it's only 30 chapter. :)
  11. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Discussion/ 31 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Spoiler Thread Indeed! I'm not sure that he returned all his memories at once but I think he's remembered Hinami.
  12. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Discussion/ 31 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 30 Spoiler Thread Kaneki-kun :emocat
  13. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Discussion/ 30 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Spoiler Thread I know but I want Sasaki/Kaneki to live a NORMAL life. He is happy right now (not now of course and not SO happy) so I think that it is enough of Ken. He was tortured, hurt, mentally broken... There was so much pain in his life... I just... can't see him...
  14. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Discussion/ 30 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Spoiler Thread I just hope that these guys of Pierrot don't have any plans for Sasaki/Kaneki. If they do it will break my heart. :( Well, it seems that Shirazu, Urie and Saiko don't know about Mutsiki's gender (or sex?). I think Sasaki knows about it but he didn't say...
  15. Nastya

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Discussion/ 30 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 29 Spoiler Thread Oh my! Hinami and Sasaki! *_* So, everyone in Aogiri knows that Sasaki is Kaneki, don't they?
Top