Recent content by Nate43

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion I have a Theory I don't know if anyone said this yet but Danzo's sharingan is on the opposite eye than madara's Maybe he stole it from Madara and thats why Madara is trying to trick Sasuke into killing Danzo so he can get his eye back.
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread Isn't Hell pain dead Naruto used a double rasengan om him it's only him vs God Pain next chapter.
  3. Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

    Here's a thought of why Madara's only using one eyes since he probably went Blind he took Obito's other eye the one kakaishi didn't use.
  4. Chapter 381 Discussion [Naruto]

    J-man lost an arm which means no Jutsus thats why Pa frog had to throw that spear thing
  5. Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: Better than Naruto! I love this Manga I only started reading it by mistake but I think it's up there with One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach I think it's better than Bleach maybe even Naruto. Great Characters and Plot There's still so much more to expand on in This Manga.
  6. Chapter 271 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 271 Predictions [Bleach] Next chapter we find out that ichigo can hold hollow form longer since he is in HM
  7. Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] My Prediction is that the Next Chapter is Mostly About Oro's Past then it gets back to the Fight at the End
  8. Chapter 332 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 332 Predictions [Naruto] First I was thinking that the reason Kakashi's hand is bandaged up was because it was hurt while using Rasengan it's just an ideas Now for the prediction naruto will make his justu in time and we will see him, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato going to back up team 10
  9. Chapter 321 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 321 Predictions [Naruto] Maybe Kakashi will show his new Sharingan and explain how he made a new Jutsu
  10. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] I think the next chapter will show us other teams of the brigade
Top