Recent content by natli

  1. Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Over 130 pages... be still my beating heart... I respect Genos more after this battle, he actually had a plan... a good one too. One day he's gonna win. One day. We actually got info on Blast this chapter... if he didn't manage to kill Elder Centipede and Saitama did, does that mean Saitama is...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 888 Discussion/ 889 Predictions

    Pound last chapter, Carrot this time... keep it coming Oda... I have two thoughts right now - first of all Chopper can probably induce that kind of transformation since he has experience with Rumble Balls. Wild theory: Minks asked him to create a 'Moon Ball' on Zou and now they are waiting for...
  3. Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    I just have to say, page 14 on MS, damnnnn... Bang saved Garou from death, and is probably trying to only knock him out. He's soft on him still. I loved the moment when they took their stance. It took so much effort for Garou to even do that. Was it because exhaustion has caught up? Or maybe...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 883 Discussion / 884 Predicitions

    Damn, Katakuri has his priorites straight. Donuts, 3 pm sharp. Black tea. A Big Mom son, through and through, under the scarf.
  5. Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    The fighting sequence was beautiful and smooth, a pleasure to look at. I have fav panels: the cover page, where Garou reminds me of berserker Evangelion (lol), p. 17 on MS where he's hidden himself behind that huge ball just as Wild Horn destroys it, Garou's face when Death Gatling decides to...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 880 Discussion/881 Predictions

    Who else wants to see Katakuri's father? :P The wave is Godly, and Zeus and Promethus are not even there... I have seen one of the Four Emperors in this chapter.
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 877 Discussion / 878 Predictions - NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Random Katakuri thought: I think he cannot predict the future so much as people's actions. He's so good he can concentrate on several people at once and predict the interactions between them. On the chapter: I was expecting Chopper to eat the Candy, and at least surprise Perospero. I mean he's...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    Seeing the coverstory was a disappointment of a life-time.... but since Bartho started trouble on Shanks' territory this has to be resolved somehow! If not in the coverstory, then in the main storyline. Right?
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 875 Discussion / 876 Predictions

    BARTHOLOMEO. I have no words. But I sort of respect his stupidity :hi Lola and Chiffon have real fighting spirit... ! Lola choosing to run away and marry whom she wants and Chiffon paying her debts. TBH I forgot Chiffon knows the SHs saved Lola... "Your friends are dead..." Yeah, righ...
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 874 Discussion/875 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    I'm hoping Nami will keep Zeus and become a real Weather Witch, riding on thunderclouds and summoning tornadoes. The colorspread was lovely... Shanks (!) talking to Ace and Sabo (they look like fanboys), Rosinante annoying Law, Reiju checking out Cavendish, Marco looking carefree... this may be...
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 873 Discussion/874 Predictions NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK

    *sees Shanks's flag* *screams like a fangirl at a rock concert*
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 767 Discussion / 768 Prediction

    After reading this chapter, I think it's sad Law is still hell bent on revenge against Doflamingo, and is willing to die if Doffy dies with him. Cora wanted to set him free, and I think he wanted Law to have a dream of his own. Maybe when Doffy is defeated Law will be able to declare what his...
  13. Discussion Which backstory is the saddest?

    For me the saddest and the most terrifying one, was Brook's. But the one which had the most impact was Robin's, since it's the one which is written/drawn the best and it also gets huge amount of screen time.
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 766 Discussion / 767 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 766 Spoiler Discussion My thoughts exactly. Vergo didn't even bother to change his name. Sengoku calls him 'Vergo'. I love Roci, but you have to be the worst spy in history of *forever* to miss this info. The DD pirates looking better in the past might be a direct...
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 765 Discussion / 766 Prediction. No chapter this week, One Piece returns November

    Yes, but Doflamingo doesn't know that. I was responding to the comment above mine. It doesn't make sense to me why Doflamingo would want to use Roci to perform the Ageless Surgery, for the reasons I've stated.
Top