Recent content by Natlu

  1. Chapter Toriko 391 Discussion/392 Predictions

    So it is finally translated: http://mangastream.com/r/toriko/391/3731/1
  2. Chapter Toriko 391 Discussion/392 Predictions

    Yeah that is qutite sure, but I guess it won´t be the Full Course of the Earth who is reviving them. It is like reviving two demons who are a maybe too strong, but will be revived when there is no enemy. Wouldn´t make any sense. The color of gourmet cells is really a big topic. So far we do...
  3. Chapter Toriko 391 Discussion/392 Predictions

    Well I think eating the Full Course of the earth again and his demons are reviving would be lame. So think there will be another Full Course who is reviving them. I think that it works for Toriko a little bit different than for normal Characters. I think for the 3rd there are some special food...
  4. Chapter Toriko 388 Discussion/389 Predictions

    If the Spoijers are right, then I am pretty sure we will see another Arc after this one. First the Four Heavenly Kings and Midora(God and Center are ate by them) and the remaining 8Kings. Maybe Teppei and Brunch also are more than enough to deal with Arcacia. But then we still have the two...
  5. Chapter Toriko 385 Discussion/386 Predictions

    I know that we nearly finished the topic who is Acacias child. But I just noticed something really interesting. That scar on Acacias´ head. There is nothing like that at Toriko or Star, but well Zonge do have the exact same scar like him. So it would also somehow explain his Luck, with...
  6. Chapter Toriko 384 Discussion/ 385 Predictions

    Yeah I agree with you. The look on Stars´ Face was like "me and Toriko are your sons and we are not dead" And I hope we will know his Full Course in the next time. But I also can´t wait to see the other Characters to get some action again. What will Pair do. Will he really help them, I am not...
  7. Chapter Toriko 384 Discussion/ 385 Predictions

    The new chapter is already out http://mangastream.com/r/toriko/384/3628/1
  8. Chapter Toriko 375 Discussion/376 Predictions

    Yeah it could be but that would be really crazy, that she gave birth to them without a father. The othe one is more logical. Just thinking about this plot is amazing. If the cells somehow absorbed the blood and this making her pregnant, would be nice. Well the other thing with Frohze being the...
  9. Chapter Toriko 375 Discussion/376 Predictions

    Well we do not if this is really is Joa who come out, as we just saw that there was something coming out. And well as we both said with the help of the cure water the baby could still live in Frohze. Until there was the time they were born, well ok this must be explained somehow. And I...
  10. Chapter Toriko 375 Discussion/376 Predictions

    Yeah, but hm, but with the sentence from Starjun, it is irritating. So let us imagine that somehow, it would be possible that there are more than 100 years old. So if Frohze were pregnant and with this cure water Midora used and the both were born years later it would make some sense. And yeah...
  11. Chapter Toriko 375 Discussion/376 Predictions

    Just to bring up that topic with the parents from Starjun and Toriko. I think now it is more or less clear that they are either Froze´s children or Midora´s children. First this thing with I am older than you think, so I could be that they are somehow Froze´s children. Then the next one with...
  12. Chapter Toriko 374 Discussion/375 Predictions

    Toriko and Statjun being Midora´s children, is for me logic. Firstly all of them were born with the cells. Then their hair looks nearly the same when Midoara was young. And then that all three of them can learn new skills very fast, so it would be normal for me.
  13. Chapter Toriko 375 Discussion/376 Predictions

    I do not think that NEO is powerful in raw strenght, like the demons from Toriko. I think it is more like his appetite that is abnormal. And with his eating everything, like the Grand Knocking from Jirou. But well I think it is more like Arcasia is the strong one and not NEO
  14. Chapter Toriko 374 Discussion/375 Predictions

    I would say that there is a gradual build up. He did this one and half trianing, eating all this f dishes from Arcasiac Full Course. And in chapter 342 it was even stated by Midora that even himself won´t be unscathed, if it would have come ta a fight. This was before his training and eating the...
Top