Recent content by Natsufan30

  1. Predictions How Fairy tail will end?

    It's been a while since I've posted, natural we have three arcs left to finished, Acnologia / END / Zeref. After all that I really do think it will close with the next generation, Fairy Tail pairing kids joining Fairy Tail Guide or visiting as an anniversary type day. Natsu and Lucy, Juvia and...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    Hurray you get it! Watch as Hiro magically adds things to her character that makes Jack sense. Acnologia arc should have been about the Dragon Slayers V.S Acnologia with the other characters helping out from the side but Hiro's love for her character, let's add in plots that make no sense for...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    I keep getting more and more disgusted as new plot keeps getting tossed in. Erza = Ichigo of Bleach. Let's see add in as many things as we can to force her in the main plot.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

    Awe look, Hiro's slowly destroying his own manga. I was intrested in it due to END plot finally slowly coming into full circle but than Hiro has to make this Erza's mom be Queen of the Dragons plot just to keep her in the loop when Acnologia comes into play >> I don't know why some fans feel...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 512 Discussion / 513 Predictions

    Not sure what to think about the fight, I was hoping Sting would play a major role before his fight against Acnologia but, meh guess I'm cool with it. I'm one of the few Sting fans. I don't see Larcade done with though, he's got Marvis and Natsu connections to deal with still. Natsu's past...
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    So, I just remembered along time ago Zeref said it'd have to be either END or Natsu who kills him, I think maybe right now Natsu might have to will power V.S END control.
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    Oh gosh! Natsu dying is breaking my heart, hey'll learn to control END power sooner or later, we still got that Acnologia arc coming up, this isn't the last arc of Fairy Tail. END Arc is going to hopefully be epic but heart breaking at the same time :(
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    Oh Dear flipping Mike, that'd be such a freakin sad ending :( Hiro wanted a happier ending for this series though unlike his previous series, that'd be down right depressing in my opinion. I know people will think this ending of my version would be corny but I'd kind of like Zeref to be cured...
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    This, this so much this. I've been waiting for this entire dang arc for him to go full power against one of the 12 but nope not yet :( I mean yah he's shown some power against a few but not like the others. I think again it makes sense for him to get a lot of screen time here due to again it...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    Man, some of you complaining about Natsu getting tons of spotlight and fights, you guy's are acting like it's new to these types of Manga. It's very rare as far as I know where side characters get the spotlight over the main character. I'd be more annoyed how many fights Erza has had seeing as...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    No one predicted that Zeref had a son and how powerful he'd be, any things possible. Don't rule any thing outXD Acnologia being Natsu's uncle would be hilarious yet sad LOL.
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    An intresting note, thanks. Maybe he's an uncle to Natsu and Zeref? They could have been real close, if I were Acnologia I'd be pissed off too and want to cause destruction around the earth if my family got killed by a dragon.
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    Finally, some good things man. Glad it sounds like Sting could have a role to play in the END subplot, I'm excited we get to learn more about Natsu's past, his parents look pretty boss to me. Some one said they noticed an empty seat and said maybe it's for Acnologia? Maybe it will turn out he's...
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Oh wow, my predictions were wrong again and what a twist, the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen happens, fun. I wish Hiro would take a page from Yugioh Arc V on how to write the main character being evil, that may have it's off writing time to time but it's doing a better job with that...
  15. Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    That's what I'm saying, I think it could be a fight over who controls Natsu's body, it'd match the chapter's title. Natsu would try to take his body back but his anger mixed with ENDs obsession with killing Zeref, the Deamons Voice fighting to take control too, talking to Natsu trying to let his...
Top