Recent content by Natsumi1201

  1. Natsumi1201

    Info Official Fanbook Volume 10.5

    Oh man you really know a lot lolll! That's actually true. I'm not telling you that I was born and raised in East Asian loll.
  2. Natsumi1201

    Info Official Fanbook Volume 10.5

    Thanks so much for the translation Sai! I'm so excited to see it. To be honest I always got more interests in player's personal info part lol. His specialty is stock forecasting which is interesting. Secretly proud of silky hair..is hilarious. Yeah I can see he is the type of player lack of...
  3. Natsumi1201

    Info Official Fanbook Volume 10.5

    Thank you so much Sai(or Shamam lol?)!! Can't wait to see it!! If your day job is really busy and you get tired, it doesn't matter to posting at later time, take some rest first! Appreciate your work :DD
  4. Natsumi1201

    Info Official Fanbook Volume 10.5

    OMG this is so coool!!! Thanks so much for providing these amazing profiles! Btw can I beg for Mitsuya Akuto's data? Thank you!
Top