Recent content by NaweG

  1. NaweG

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Test completed (except for the robot translator section - there's only so much of that I will subject myself to on purpose) and submitted. Hopefully I can now qualify to be "official" :D
  2. NaweG

    Done Happy Negative Marriage 01

    Would you still like a PR on this? I'd be happy to oblige.
  3. NaweG

    Request Member Status Change Request

    If I've proofread more than 5 chapters, but have been too busy proofreading to do the test, is it possible to get the "Proofreader" status? Or do I need to put off a couple upcoming chapters to get serious about getting the test done? My current status posting is here. Thanks, NaweG Yes...
  4. NaweG

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? It's the App Icon from the one Android game I published, but also seems appropriate for the kind of discussions I enjoy on here.
Top