Recent content by Nawulf

  1. Nawulf

    Discussion Top 5 Reasons to hate Naruto

    1. None. 2. Nothing. 3. Still nothing. 4. I tried, but still nothing. 5. I can't hate it. :D
  2. Nawulf

    Should america show the filler arc?

    I haaaated fillers. Even if I try to understand people who support fillers I don't succeed. They were so horrible until I stopped watching. Poor Americans if they air them - and mostly like they do. -_- Most of the episodes are poorly animated, the plot is non-existent, and all of the...
  3. Nawulf

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: 666 Satan or Naruto? I really don't like people comparing these two mangas just because the authors happen to be twin brothers. They are two different mangas made by two different persons. This topic is like asking "Detective Conan or Inuyasha? One Piece or Fullmetal Alchemist? Tekken or...
  4. Nawulf

    Jeh's art, nyuh!

    Yay, you got your own thread. Soon you'll be famous and all that stuff..! 8D And as you know already, I just loooove these pics. <3
  5. Nawulf

    Nawulf's 666 (closed)

    Re: Nawulf's 666 Satan Fan Art [COMPLETE REVAMP! 17th May '07!] Yosh minna-san~! I did a complete revamp to my first post in this thread. Now it's much more cleaner and easier to use if you want to see my fanarts. Plus, there must be like tens of new works you haven't seen! Go check 'em out! >:3
  6. Nawulf

    666 Satan Fanart and Fanfic Links

    I'm cleaning my art thread, so I'll post these here: My boyfriend did a Ruby fanart: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44928842/ My friend Sasha fell in love with Jio: (DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR SITE, OR IN YOUR AVATAR/SIGNATURE ANYWHERE!!)...
  7. Nawulf

    Anime 666 Satan

    Re: 666 Satan Anime - CONFIRMED! Nah, all animes I know were aired once a week. Though there's over 16 volumes of material and one 666 chapter is 30-50 pages (when a Naruto chapter is 16-20 pages) and the story is probably closing to an end, then there would be no need for fillers. Maybe they...
  8. Nawulf

    Anime 666 Satan

    Re: 666 Satan Anime - CONFIRMED! Hem, there are two time skips. In the beginning, Jio is about 11,5 years, then comes the first timeskip and he's 13, then the second timeskip and he's 17. ;) But yeah, hopefully the anime adaptation goes a) 100% like in the manga or b) the animators fix some...
  9. Nawulf

    Anime 666 Satan

    Re: 666 Satan Anime - CONFIRMED! And who says Friday the 13th is a bad day? :blink So yes, GREAT, please translate it! :tem
  10. Nawulf

    Nawulf's 666 (closed)

    Re: Nawulf's 666 Satan Fan Art [15th Feb '07] Sweet? You like demon bishounens taking their women by force? (Well, I do. :XD) Ahahaha! Bork, bork! Man that a.p.r.i.l.'s fool was awesome!
  11. Nawulf

    Nawulf's 666 (closed)

    Re: Nawulf's 666 Satan Fan Art [15th Feb '07] Jeeu's gunna iet Rooby, nooheha, Bork Bork Bork!
  12. Nawulf

    Chapter 347 Discussions [Naruto]

    Some greater power is just laughing at me. I started to fight against yaoi, was seeing only yaoi jokes in Naruto, got to know that Kishi has said (or so did the source say) that he hates yaoi... and then Kishi puts Konohamaru do a yaoi henge? For god's sake kill me, I'm crying my eyes out... T^T...
  13. Nawulf

    Anime 666 Satan

    Re: 666 Satan Anime in the end of this year!? Hahahahah, eni, you're right! XD I came here like "damn, they've most probaply confirmed that info as FAKE and locked the topic and..." but YAY, so it was really true! *Naruto grin* ...
  14. Nawulf

    Anime 666 Satan

    I just got to know that in a French magazine http://www.animeland.com/index.php?rub=articles&id=769 is said to be an article/interview of Seishi in which he has said that 666 Satan will be adapted into anime and the first episodes would be broadcasted in the end of this year. If someone lives...
  15. Nawulf

    What are you looking forward to most in the anime? (Manga Spoilers inside)

    Re: Scenes you want to see in shippuden Nice to see that Naruto's transformation gains this much popularity. ^_^ I've always thought that the story's best climaxes are when Naruto gets another tail. <3 (If this is about the Shippuuden's firts ep) I think Pierrot wanted to show off: "Look...
Top