Recent content by naxilo

  1. naxilo

    [spoiler]Captain Tsubasa Kaigai Gekito in Calcio

    It appears that he is doin the Edited Mangas here ; http://projetsshinji.yuku.com/topic/1025/t/English-Edited Manga.html
  2. naxilo

    [spoiler]Captain Tsubasa Kaigai Gekito in Calcio

    Hell yeah! But why doesn't shinji give the links to CT calcio manga? He has finished Editing them (check mangafox)
  3. naxilo

    Others know any naruto rpg?

    I knew a 3d naruto game in development. They were designing 3d cell shaded graphix characters.... I bookmarked it and when I had to format the computer to install windows 7, I forgot to save the bookmark. All I can remember is that the admin was called yondaime.. Not very helpful, I know.
  4. naxilo

    The Will of D.: My Theory

    well your theory is also my theory plus i think that one piece is rio poneglyph + the ancient weapons...... when someone finds the weapons, a war that will engulf the whole world will be triggered..........
  5. naxilo

    MediaFire Download Guide 1.5v

    Re: MediaFire Download Guide 1.0v A cookie is a small piece of text stored on a user's computer by a web browser. A cookie consists of one or more name-value pairs containing bits of information.
  6. naxilo

    Soul-Arena

    Soul-Arena is a one year old online bleach game which was introduced in 14th January 2009. The game has over 52 characters. Click here
  7. naxilo

    MediaFire Download Guide 1.5v

    Re: MediaFire Download Guide 1.0v Which browser do u use?
  8. naxilo

    Shounen Whistle by Higuchi Daisuke

    any scans?
  9. naxilo

    MediaFire Download Guide 2.0

    Lately many of u guys have been reporting "dead" links to Shinji. Since this may have something to do with MediaFire, I'll be giving u guys some tips. You can use this guide when download problems or when the so called "dead" links occur. ==== Q & A ==== Q: When I press the download link, it...
  10. naxilo

    Shounen Whistle by Higuchi Daisuke

    anime finishes at v19 ch164 [hr] u can download Edited Mangas here: manga-updates.com
  11. naxilo

    MediaFire Download Guide 1.5v

    Lately many of u guys have been reporting "dead" links to Shinji. Since this may have something to do with MediaFire, I'll be giving u guys some tips. You can use this guide when download problems or when the so called "dead" links occur. ==== Q & A ==== Q: When I press the download...
  12. naxilo

    Shounen Whistle by Higuchi Daisuke

    Re: Whistle Edited Mangas where can i download the Edited Mangas/translations?
  13. naxilo

    Captain Tsubasa Games

    ======= Famicom ======= o Captain Tsubasa (Semi-English Version) o Captain Tsubasa o Captain Tsubasa 2: Super Striker (Full English Version) Super Famicom tomorrow
  14. naxilo

    Shounen Whistle by Higuchi Daisuke

    Re: Whistle Edited Mangas Where can I download the Edited Mangas from Kaika Neko?
  15. naxilo

    Shounen Whistle by Higuchi Daisuke

    Re: Whistle Edited Mangas i know a little japanese. I can take over if you guys could hand me some raws.
Top