Recent content by NDSeilah

  1. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    :garbear:garbear:garbear Dude, don't hype me up, I will just end up disappointed again... Back on topic, how come Mavis didn't kill anyone during the whole war? I actually thought she was not cursed anymore :derp It's pretty stupid. Or did she perhaps think of her comrades like pawns as Zeref...
  2. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    Close enough? (Paint ftw)
  3. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    Pretty much my feelings regardin the chapter: I did? Was it in the first pages? I didn't read them, so that might be the reason. Great minds think alike :3c Nice signature btw :zomg SUPER!!!!!!!
  4. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    Did ya see??? They kissed! A close up freaking kiss! Oh boy! Oh boy, I'm so happy right now. 100000/10 chapter! Imma go straight for Tumblr to share this experience with my fellow Zervis shippers Now for real though. It was painful reading Mavis dialogue, cringeworthy, dare I say. But what...
  5. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Prediction for next chapter: Acnologia comes back because plot demands. Natsu delievers another speech followed by a punch, and then "mah flames of emotion" burns through Acno's ability to eat all magic :datass You might ask: "How is that even possible?" Cause Nakama power that's how, you fool...
  6. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Ok I just realized this is a huge spoiler. Beware those who did not watch Dragon Ball Super (shame on you btw if that's the case).
  7. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    I dunno man, it seemed to be different things. Sucking your magic shouldn't leave you half dead, at most, it should leave you dead (if there's a direct relation between vitality and magic). It kinda implies he really extracted the soul from them, but you might be right, though Jellal will...
  8. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    So IF (I'm gonna say "if" so that jimmies aren't rustled any further) Acno is defeated for good, does that mean we will never know the answer to this? I was looking forward to see how that works... You used to be cool Acno :8C @Tempus Fugit Why, thank you Miss (I'm sorry if you're not a Miss...
  9. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Impressive analysis Tempus, but I have to tell you that it is incomplete. Allow me: As seen in pictures a, b and c You can conclude that Zeref is right-handed. For example, as the picture c implies, Zeref uses the right hand on top of the left, in the stance, as a sign of dominance of one...
  10. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Friendly reminder that Zeref was this close from saving the entire arc: Now on a serious note, after this chapter it kinda grew on me the idea of "what-if" Zeref really went back in time. Think about it, the Nalu fans would stay pretty much the same as they have Anna (a literal clone of Lucy)...
  11. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    How does that excuse not trying to make it more believable? We already know he has DF and has new Dragon King spells. It would be completely normal to assume he has a secret art variation of those spells. Why not use it? Natsu is known for using friendship speeches in final attacks. Take Zero...
  12. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Some of you guys are too streesed out. Here, have an Erza to chill a bit: Honestly, I don't know why Hiro didn't even bother to make Natsu go DF again and use a Fire Dragon King Secret Art or whatever. It would still be meh imo, but much more believable than this "mah guild power" fist. END...
  13. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    If the action is over, all that's left is the fanservice, therefore: we will get like 1 chapter for resolution with T&A. 3 for a stone age sequel with lots of T&A. And maybe 5 for pairings with T&A as a borderline ****** (Will Hiro finally cross the line?). I dunno, man, there are so many...
  14. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Remember this? Sure you do champ
  15. NDSeilah

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    I don't know if it's a long-running shonen trend, but every single one gets a worse ending than the previous. First Naruto, then Bleach and now FT. I can't even imagine if OP, after 3540 chapters, gets an ending even worse than FT. Well, in any case, I'm just glad I dropped OP some time ago...
Top