Recent content by Neeru

  1. Discussion 4th Great Shinobi World War

    Re: Who are going to be Tobi's villains/army? I'm going to have to agree with this. I can't see Sasuke remaining as Tobi's lackey for long, especially if he were to bestow the Sharingan to so many people like that, provided that he would do so.
  2. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Surprised nobody else posted this.. http://www.gamekyo.com/blog_article242105.html From this, we can possibly gather that Asuma is playable as well(For those that doubted he would be)
  3. Anime What's coming next! (Manga Spoilers included)

    Something I thought was kind of neat. If you load up the intro:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIIzhdIRoU and fan intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6L8lIdGWzU Mute the regular intro, let it play for about 5 seconds, then play the fan opening, and listen to the music there, while watching...
  4. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 125 Discussion

    Based off of what is going to happen in the next few episodes, I gotta say.. I am completely excited for this next arc, if it's half as good as the Deidara vs Sasuke fight, I know the next one is going to be amazing!
  5. PS3 What's your favorite characters in UNS ...

    Hinata is actually my best character, and in turn.. my favorite character from the manga too :)
  6. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 125 Discussion

    I'm in complete agreement with you. After the Sanbi arc I wasn't sure if shippuuden would ever be good again, considering how far of a turn they took from after the Kakuzu/Hidan arc, but this episode (as well as the last few, being the Sasuke vs Deidara fight) has really helped renew my hope in...
  7. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 125 Discussion

    The episode at first was slightly boring to me, which is fair because the chapter in the manga was somewhat boring as well(in my own opinion). But I had forgotten about the Madara reveal, that was awesome! And I'm really digging his as well as Konan's voice actors. The next arc is going to be...
  8. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 124 Discussion

    I know! I freakin' love "Tobi". By the way, did anyone notice that his voice was reasonably normal? Which was the first time you've heard it that way(afaik) since the Sanbi Filler-Arc.
  9. Anime Naruto Shippuuden 115

    Even filler included, I really enjoyed this episode, and I probably wouldn't mind it too much if they added filler to the next couple of episodes too, but I *really* hope they use filler-izing chapters(in reasonable ways that is) instead of bringing us fullblown filler arcs, I've had enough of...
  10. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 113 Discussion

    I loved this episode, it feels great that the story is actually legitimately progressing. I didn't notice a dip in the animation though towards the end, so I don't see why anyone is complaining about it.
  11. What are you looking forward to most in the anime? (Manga Spoilers inside)

    For me, I'd say it's probably the 8 Tails Arc and possibly the Konoha Invasion arc as well. What are you guys most looking forward to?
  12. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep 109

    On the subject of it being the last episode of the arc, it was thought because of the title, thinking it would have to do with the whole forming of Hawk, until we saw in the earlier episode that the filler baddies had obtained the curse mark. However, it's looking VERY promising that 112 will...
  13. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep 109

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 109 English Sub I gotta say, that was a pretty boring episode, atleast the fillers won't be going on for too much longer now. Although I gotta say, that guy with the gas mask is pretty cool, I'd dare say he's one of my favorite filler characters.
  14. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I'm probably not the first but I'm calling it now that before the whole series ends Naruto will go 9 tails.
  15. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Now this, I would LOVE to see. I personally hope it's Naruto who deals with Nagato, especially if Hinata did end up dying.
Top