I'm echoing Franz's words here. Do you REALLY think Horikoshi was pressured into changing the ending? Or is it more likely he just wanted to add on a bit more for the story to have his characters interact one last time?
I feel like many are misinterpreting the epilogue, and it shows with the...
Saw the movie tonight and honestly... it was okay. Animation was stellar, and the voice acting was top notch as usual. The story wasn't really all that compelling, because it was hard to get to know some of the new characters being introduced, particularly Anna. I will say that Giulio was...
I will say, I did expect All Might to die and was surprised that Horikoshi didn't go through with having him sacrifice himself to stop All For One for good. But in that same vein, I also liked how they ended his story. Plus, it probably would've been much more frustrating for some readers if All...
I feel like the strength of the anime right now, aside from things like the animation, has been the voice acting and music. Like you can imagine just how impressive some of these important scenes for the series could be, whether it's Izuku VS Tomura, Shoto VS Toya, etc. But it's hard to imagine...
Eh... I really can't see it... Katsuki was an impulsive character at the start of the series, but he always stuck to his goals of wanting to be the best hero. Turning him into a Sasuke-like character kinda just... ruins that in my opinion. And considering the growth he went through as a...
First off, I'd like to apologize for being rude to you earlier in the thread. I've unblocked you, so I hope we can be cool.
I think Franz doesn't consider the movies as canon, so they're probably not aware of the characters from them, whether it's Melissa or someone else. Not a slight against...
No, the suit All Might had was made overseas. And that was made very clear it was Melissa who invented it, as she was watching him fight AFO during the final battle.