I am pretty much the 2 tails of lgend host blkac cat wings 2 tails that transforms into the mosnter of blue flames my name Nii Namikaze in this video if you full screen it at 00:15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYYVoyAukvA you see my sharingan itahci mangkeoyu suspicous and eternal which is sasuke's middle eternal but 2 of them on reversed and one straght at the same time together.. i also ahve curse mark on forhead for bygkuan...
- Birthday
-
Apr 6, 1990
(Age: 36)
- Country
-
Watch all videos on nthis is yotuube channel real naruto 100 percent real
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyzFnMtW30 I am sasuek Uhciah two tailed jinchuriki of bijuu legend when the story ends I will be so happy I have posses all mangekyuo and eternal collected madara eternal as well and four new mangekyous i havent recorded myselfwith last chance I turth ese eye in in rela life with spiral rinnegan and rinnegan nad byakugan and naruto sage mode eyes orangel ight side frog pupil