Recent content by nejihyguaofthecrow

  1. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Theory Body and Eyes: Explaining Madara, Itachi, Obito and the Uchiha

    1337 haxor you got it right o nthe stop coming form the guy who really has that power singature lol too bad no one really know this how it really works and figured out i hope so other could awaken this gift in rea life other than me .... but any amangjekyuo drawn masashi i can do perfectly i...
  2. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Discussion Sasuke's Rinnegan

    sasuke yes thta possbiblty the shinju fruit of if he allows orochimaru to take asasuke body and ororhamru has hasirama cells then infusing iwth oocharyu with juugo curse mrk might get him rinnegan :P
  3. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 659 Discussion/ 660 Predictions

    as itahci said there will be three plus masashi drawing only two eternal mangekyou is too bad kakashi could take obito right eye since kakashi told tiahci and said how far has your eye sight detrtoirated ... i bleive kkashi will take oboito mangekyou ..and i think his mangekyou will be two...
  4. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    Obito will ahve to die adn. Gives his mangekyou shRignan to kaakshi to form a. Kakashi eternal he is losing th el ight afte robot I changes his ways
  5. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

    That was a good chaoter can't wait I lol anruto ends I wnAt obito to die and give Kakashi his Amngekyuo so kaakshi getth e eternal
  6. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions Does anyone know if Kakashi is losing the light in his Mangekyou??? and do you think he will take Obito's Right for Two Sharingan Kakashi.... and I wonder hwat Kakashi will do once if he is losing the light... an eternal for kakashi?? or maybe a Two...
  7. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 599 Obito Uchiha

    Does anyone know if Kakashi is losing the light in his Mangekyou??? and do you think he will take Obito's Right for Two Sharingan Kakashi.... and I wonder hwat Kakashi will do once if he is losing the light... an eternal for kakashi?? or maybe a Two Sharingan Kakashi... cuz if Obito dies what...
  8. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 599 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions OMG OBITO!!!!!!!! I predict it has to with his love for Rin maybe getting his mangkeoyu form losing her....!! but yeah AWESOME CHAPTER!!
  9. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions | !! Next Chapter Out 22nd awesome chapter still not clear if tobi took Obito's eye form a small team or if he is saying he is obito himself any clues on who Tobi is ??? im stikcing with Tobi being Obito but i am not sure anyone got explain to me what...
  10. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 595 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 595 Discussion / 596 Predictions I wonder what more surprises can Kishimoto make in this manga of course knowing Naruto will run for 2-3 more years.... Cmon Tobi take that mask off and let Kakashi see it was his frined obito the whole time
  11. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 591 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions the chapter wasnt that good only part I liked is when Madara Uchiha was still in the gmae still alive in some sense..... but wonder who will kill Madara maybe Sasuke nad wonder if Sasuke met Madara what would Madara's reaction be??
  12. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 590 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 590 Discussion / 591 Predictions First off Naruto is a Senju ,for Rinnegan you dont really have to be Senju or have Senju blood Hyuuga can evolved thier eyes form byakguna all the way into Rinnegan easily ........ Plus I am pretty positive Sharingan Evovled from the Byakugan.Tobi is...
  13. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 590 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 590 Discussion / 591 Predictions finally Kishimoto is going back to writing this brilliant story I cryed so hard for itahci and was so proud of him for accepting Sasuke.... this the Itachi I know of a hero who stopped Edo Tensei this story is getting better and better
  14. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 583 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions - Golden Week : No Chapter This Week no chapter this week .... ugh whatever.. wait a week... I predict Itachi uses Izanami.... also Kabuto explaing his past was somewhat interesting ....but didnt really care for it
  15. nejihyguaofthecrow

    Chapter Naruto 582 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions Prediction for NExt Chapter: Itachi uses Izanami..
Top