Recent content by Neko8

  1. The Sohma Riku Thread

    I'm kinda scared to ask but I know you'll give an honest reply so here I go... Please please please please help me translate the last 5 chapters of a bunko! The manga is really old though so I'm not sure if you'll like it ^^' I cleaned the chapters already, just looking for a Japanese translator...
  2. The lynxian thread

    Thank you for Nurarihyon no Mago! I loved reading it after a friend kept bugging me to look at it. I was deathly afraid to ask this but would you be interested in helping me translate vol 2 (or just a ch or 2) of Mukuro Chandelier? /(>.<)\ Please please please please. I'm a part of Misty Rain...
  3. The Gottheim thread!!

    Thanks for Dance in the Vampire Bund I truly did enjoy reading it. Thanks again! Also Mido that's rude to put that!
Top