Recent content by Nekoco

  1. Nekoco

    Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 388 Predictions [Naruto] And again and again I believe that Naruto is a crazy manga)) imho, don`t read it if you`re just started XD +1, mercycubed!
  2. Nekoco

    Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 388 Predictions [Naruto] 3 months is too long :darn but it can be so. Kishi said that he will start his newyear`s manga with "Sasuke vs Itachi battle." so it must be finished soon...
  3. Nekoco

    Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 388 Predictions [Naruto] I hope so. Kishi is a fan of making readers to wait the climaxes for a long time! I hate him for this, but I love him for this too)) Do you think how much the fight SasuIta will proceed? I mean with how many chapters?
  4. Nekoco

    Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 388 Predictions [Naruto] :blink Why do you think that he is already lose his eye? Manga didn`t say it directly..
  5. Nekoco

    Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 388 Predictions [Naruto] But all this fight is a genjutsu for Zetsu and maybe it`s so on to Naruto`s clones, ne? :blink I thibk that Sasuke will lose just one eye...
  6. Nekoco

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep. 45

    Got it... Thanx, I`ve already saw it. Quality sucks, but there is no choise :darn:p
  7. Nekoco

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep. 45

    Thanks! I wanted to download it, but comments stopped me :blink Is it really Naruto or...?
Top