Recent content by nekosxe

  1. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 286 Discussion/287 Prediction Thread

    @seawolf I'm really wondering whether Reika is going to die, or be a crazy bitch and slaughter the aliens. Maybe both? @DrukenYoshimaster hey I actually found him relatable in what he did. Go figure. I mean, if he slept with a supermodel, wouldn't that be even less relatable? I'm going to...
  2. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 286 Discussion/287 Prediction Thread

    No, Idion, your hypothesis actually sounds pretty good...I think right now he is just trying to give Tae a normal "last days" or whatever. I don't think he looks down on Reika for her actions, because wanting a relationship, even if the world is going to end, is only human. I see how the...
  3. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 286 Discussion/287 Prediction Thread

    I dunno I think Kurono still has his flare (remember the dino mission w/ no suit?). You see it when the vampires attack him too. For some of the missions he started fighting out of fear (that's the boob loving idiot Kurono), then he somehow always get's confidence and owns, and I imagine...
  4. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 286 Discussion/287 Prediction Thread

    nouvomx, I'm not going to judge your lifestyle, but don't go preaching that it is the lifestyle that others should choose. Let them decide for themselves. On topic, I think it's awesome that Kei didn't choose Reika. It just shows how much he has grown as a person since the beginning, and I...
  5. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 281 Discussion/282 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 281 Discussion/ 282 Prediction Thread agreed. He's looking really BA these days, but in the beginning his face was fugly.
  6. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 280 Discussion/ 281 Prediction Thread

    @georgemarvin They killed the cops because they were there specifically to protect Kei. And to quote a great book that somewhat justifies the nitpicking on these threads: "Who controls the past, controls the future...", as in the past is important in discerning future events. Also, 10...
  7. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 280 Discussion/ 281 Prediction Thread

    agreed. You see them multiple times, and you also see the beheaded body at the same time that HS is shooting the powerlines. http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/236/11/ Gun in the same hand that the head is in later. And the body isn't even close to him http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/236/12/ And...
  8. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 278 Discussion/ 279 Prediction Thread

    Actually, it was a multi-transfer. Page 23, Nishi, Inaba, and old man are all shown being transfered at the same time. Don't really know what this means though. And if Katou does revive Kei (if Kei is even dead-Gantz would have taken him in if he was, but that's another theory), that would...
  9. nekosxe

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 278 Spoiler Discussion whoa that's awesome, HS definitely pulls a matrix move in this chapter. And also, nuri's focus goes to HS, which allows Katou to pull off this stupid suprise element with the H gun.
  10. nekosxe

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 278 Spoiler Discussion Nerdo probably has a decent amount of points from when he ran around with nuri's head... I doubt that Kei is actually dead, it's going to be great, Katou is going to say "I want to revive Kei" and Gantz is going to say "Wrong." On the down side of that, Kei...
  11. nekosxe

    Discussion Gantz : Rules & Relationships

    Re: Gantz 277 Discussion/ 278 Prediction Thread Really nice catch there georgemarvin! This is pretty nice insight on how Gantz works. Only thing inconsistant about memories is Kei did remember killing the giant bird: http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/137/16/ But this is inconsistant with...
  12. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 277 Discussion/ 278 Prediction Thread

    Masterchief, I doubt there is much of osaka team to join the tokyo team :\ Also about that aliens being vampires...it doesn't make a lot of sense, but when you think about it, Gantz doesn't make a lot of sense. I know somewhere in the manga it talks about nanomachines and the vampires, and I...
  13. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 277 Discussion/ 278 Prediction Thread

    I bet that HS and nuri get squashed. I wonder how many points HS would be worth ;3 I can't tell if you are joking or not :P But I doubt he is an Alien. His strength comes from natural skills + nanomachines in his body (the nanomachines, though, are probably an alien technology).
  14. nekosxe

    Chapter Gantz 277 Discussion/ 278 Prediction Thread

    Don't forget, if he was still apart of Gantz and told the other vamps about the H Gun, his head would explode because he still has the chip in his brain.
  15. nekosxe

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 277 Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread This will be pretty interesting how this plays out. So katou didn't press on the trigger? If he did, that would suck, HS would be in the blast radius.
Top