Recent content by NeoShweaty

  1. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Need to find out a chapter number Oh, you don't have to tell me how great it is. I just haven't been as into manga as i used to be (i was obsessed with the stuff and have the manga in japanese at home to prove it), so it is hard to stay focused as actually read it. Thanks for the chapter.
  2. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Need to find out a chapter number I stopped reading HnI a good time ago but i think i want to get into it again. Can anyone tell me what chapter Ippo's fight against Jimmy Shispher (or however you spell that scarface guy who fought Miyata, i think)?
  3. Discussion Is any event permanent in comics?

    I want Jean back, too. It just seemed to me that the comic companies would undo the new way the characters and the world they lived in a little time after a big event.
  4. TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

    Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!! Nikki= Incredible Hulk, but with a more realistic look and feel and an evil side. (although Hulk has been pretty evil sometimes) Where were all the fans weeks ago when no one was talking about heroes? I felt alone. I still can't convince anyone that...
  5. Shounen Juuki Ningen Jumbor by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: Interested in Takei's(shaman king mangaka) new series? (Juuki Ningen Yunbol) talk about a conversation that meant nothing in this topic. Anyways, I wanted Takei to succeed but i guess we'll have to wait for the next big hit, other than Blue Dragon, i guess.
  6. Discussion Is any event permanent in comics?

    What i mean is, is there any big crossover event in marvel or dc that still has repercussions to today?Superman is still alive, Onslaught meant absolutely nothing, etc, etc. I mean, after the end of civil war, probably the most disappointing crossover in marvel's history imo, i begin to wonder...
  7. Seinen The Fist of the Blue Sky (Souten no Ken) by Buronson & Hara Tetsuo

    Re: The Fist of the Blue Sky Discussion Thread sorry about the lack of info. I dont think this project is going anywhere, especially with my lack of a mouse and the money to buy one and the fact that the translator doesnt seem to be around.
  8. TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

    Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!! I guess people finally got on the bandwagon around here. I happened to find the pilot leaked on the internet before the first episode aired and i have been hooked since. I suggest that everyone go and watch immediately, if you havent already.
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk I knew usagi was rabbit but i did a double take with that one, so i couldnt be sure. Damn, i cant believe that jumbor is doing so poorly, i guess following up a big hit is really really really hard. Makes me wonder if Tite, Oda, and Kishimoto will just call it quits after...
  10. Discussion Best Graphic Novels/One-shots

    What do you guys think are some noteworthy stories? For me, i would have to say the Killing Joke, Kingdom Come, Superman: Red Son, and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns are some really good ones. (i cant think of that many self-contained stories in marvel that i have really liked. Some what-if...
  11. Shounen Juuki Ningen Jumbor by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: Interested in Takei's(shaman king mangaka) new series? (Juuki Ningen Yunbol) i am not involved in that project anymore. I handed it off and nothing has happened.
  12. The HipHop Thread

    Re: Hip Hop/Rap fans here? Where is the rugged man coming out from? and how would you describe his style of rap?
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Jump TOC Talk it is supposed to be at the bottom because it is a gag manga. That's just how it is.
  14. Discussion Super Bowl XLI Thread!!!

    there are going to be good QBs in the draft but they dont have the greatest position, so what are they willing to give up for a higher pick
  15. Discussion Super Bowl XLI Thread!!!

    this super bowl was pretty mediocre. I mean, lots of mistakes and otherwise sloppy play plus the fact that the colts dominated the game for the majority of it. I was fighting for Rex Grossman against some Bears fans but then he fucked it up and gave the game away. He lost his job but who the...
Top