Recent content by neozeros_

  1. Archived Firefox 3 is out!

    In Spain with my 3mbps.......runs faster :D. It's incredible the diferences between Spain connections with US or Europe connections T_T. What's the basic download speed in USA? Alé
  2. Archived Firefox 3 is out!

    I download my firefox yesterday *.* The apareance is better and there are a lot of things that we cant see but we can enjoy ^^. It's faster, the zoom option is better because now the images are expanded too, etc. Besides we contribute to enter in the world guiness record! :D
  3. Chapter Gantz 274 Discussion/275 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 274 Discussion/ 275 Prediction Thread I think the same, this mision is very repetitive. Gantz is a great manga but if Hiroya don't change his thought, he can lose a lot of readers. Sorry for my english, its my first post and im spanish :D EDIT: I'm trying to improve my english U_U
Top