Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
My reasoning behind my prediction is that Pain underestimated Naruto. In the next few chapters, my prediction is that Pain will throw everything he has at Naruto, but being in his weaker state, Naruto might prove to be too strong for him. My...
Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
No offense, but my prediction is quite different. Yes, I believe that the Frog Summons would be helpful to counter the summons from Pain. Nevertheless, this should be a quick fight with Pain taking a quick exit after finding out his...
Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
This battle might be all together different. With 3 huge toads facing up against Pain, Summoner-Pain might opt to summon some freaky creatures to keep the fight interesting. It's fortunate that the frogs are summoned, Konoha need all the help...
Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
Guys, I'm new here so I do not think it's my place to participate in this whole debate between Naruto and Sasuke. Nevertheless, gotta admit, 430 has gotta be one of the better chapters in the series. The scene with Naruto destroying Bean Pain...