Recent content by nevada kid

  1. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions I think Sasuke has become a double agent, he can't possibly want to destroy Konoha, in my opinion he's trying to spy Madara making him believe he really wants to crush Konoha. Probably Sasuke just wants to kill Danzou and he's using Madara to get...
  2. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions This week there is the chapter, no more pauses for a while...
  3. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions The same goes for me, I think he's gonna say something about naruto and Kiuuby too.
  4. Your Naruto Long-term Predictions

    Re: Who will be the next to cry?? It has to be Tsunade... And Naruto, not togheter, but for the same reason. I can't see Sasuke crying right now but I guess he will someday.
  5. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions Itachi might have been forced to join Akatsuki by Madara, but I don't know why...
Top