Recent content by Newnarutofan

  1. Newnarutofan

    Elemental Fusions - Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Touta

    Re: Elemental Fusions - Kekkei Genkai? heres how I think the elements composed of with some stuff regurgitated and some ideas that i would like feedback from Wood -earth & water; boil- water & fire ice- wind & water; magnet-lightning & wind lava-fire & earth; Blast-Earth &...
  2. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 545 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions If this is what we can expect from naruto now i cannot wait to see what sasuke will be able to do with his new eyes. That is assuming that he will have new techniques from his EMS.
  3. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 528 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions I like this battle, but I still really want to see kakashi go nuts on the seven swordsmen. The anticipation IS brutal.
  4. Newnarutofan

    Elemental Fusions - Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Touta

    Re: Elemental Fusions - Kekkei Genkai? Sand is now the top runner for earth and wind since dust in a fusion of three elements, fire,wind, and earth
  5. Newnarutofan

    Discussion IS THE NEW WAR LIVING UP TO THE HYPE?

    Based on all the old and new characters popping up so far, and the new abilities they have with their back story shown. Is this war what you had expected? do you what certain things to come to pass, or are you ok with being surprised every new chapter. Did you like or hate any new characters so...
  6. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 525 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions I Agree 1000000000000% and i hope he lets lose on his father even more so than anyother enemy since he can't die their is no reason to hold back...
  7. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 525 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions with so many NEW combinations for bloodline expansion which we will probabaly never know, this weird new plot device helped me in my argument that gaara's ability is a fusion of earth and wind. and now that dust is more advanced I'm kinda pissed...
  8. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions it ok I just got bombarded by everyone opinion as soon as i said long range...to be honest I should have just said if kakashi dies i will be pissed and ended it ...its not your a fault it was actually me so dont take anything the wrong way
  9. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions The whole point behind the stupid long and close range never ending crap was my way of saying i did not want kakashi to get killed again Thats all stop reading into it too much I don't care if close range works better u r prob right for all i know...
  10. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions I have no idea now bowl telling me hes so fast hat not even a fucking fireball could redirect him or anything for that matter NO IT HAS TO BE KAKASH cause as u know he is the second fastest F(@#$ next to him... no way the hundereds of others with...
  11. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions no my idea of the plan would be to use long range attack to put him in the stupid justu ahhh im done explaning something ive already explianed if u dont agree ok u win congrats
  12. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions Where did u get hurt or kill from i put long range attack in the to be used to trap him in the immobilizing justu and not just ran at them especially using kakashi as the bait ....and u really needed to read the first posts to understand where we...
  13. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions yes i do know that they are dead, and yes this is how kishi works I KNOW
  14. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions YES absolutely It was going to be used to stop zabuza from using them mist I KNOW THAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...BUT lets be honest there are how many ninja in this fight??? prob hundred,and the only thing they could do was THAT...com on people I can't...
  15. Newnarutofan

    Chapter Naruto 523 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions I would like to think that he will just fight him but I was proved wrong when pain fought him......and was only saved by Pains stupid hack justus seriously he is the best ninja in the whole dam series and if He dies which kishi played with before...
Top