Recent content by NewSyde

  1. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    The whole Bam releasing all these dangerous beasts reminds me of some of those dumb activists from that Jurassic World movie advocating saving the dinosaurs. You got them their freedom and safety at what cost? Are you happy now?
  2. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    At least they got their freedom I guess lmao
  3. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder how many people will die thanks to Bam releasing these beasts into the tower
  4. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 573 Spoilers & Discussion

    Gustang showing Traumerei how to act
  5. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 571 Spoilers & Discussion

    Also Khun being 28 at this point is always surprising
  6. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 571 Spoilers & Discussion

    And so passes Holan, the greatest of the Hatchlings. You weren't of much importance
  7. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion

    Btw what ever happened to Kallavan?
  8. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion

    These are some well built rooms to somehow not be destroyed with all this fighting until the very end The guys who built the roofs of Konoha probably helped out
  9. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ha Jinsung looks like he got some plastic surgery
  10. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    Again with the beastkins, why couldn't Yas have gotten rid of them That's the thing that has always baffled me about her. It would be understandable if the kind of people who helped her were "good guys" (comparative) like the group that helped Bam (again good is relative). Maybe these guys...
  11. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    We should be expecting Gustang to treat Khun's group well/decently right given he probably recognizes them given how much he's kept an eye on Bam? Not that he cares about them since they are regulars, but to keep Bam on his side. I say this because I wonder how much of a chance Rachel would...
  12. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    FUG in general has been getting whitewashed in the kind of people they are/have been for a while.
  13. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    Given how Rei/Family Heads sees Irregulars, if he decides to go along with letting Bam compete with a chance to win "himself" would be the dumbest decision by a character in this story. Humans vs Bugs basically and with no upside for him at all
  14. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    I never thought I would root for Rachel to succeed once in a while. Not because I like her or anything mind you, but I just want our "good guys" to be punished just once for their stupidity. Traumerei should've filled this role, but he turned out to be dumb as bricks.
  15. NewSyde

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    Seeing Rachel in this chapter, (not that I mind from my perspective) reminds me of that one quote where SIU mentions how she's real sweet or whatever. In what world does a sweet person suggest someone take on a slave to even an enemy? Again it's an interesting plot in it's own sense, but the...
Top