Recent content by Niasapphire

  1. Niasapphire

    Discussion Upgrades you wish to see in the future...

    Good idea, because it is better if their abilities upgraded instead of their weapons. 1. Nice one, but IDK about his mother. Maybe Nana is secretly also involved in mafia too. 2. I don't think this will suit him... 3. I would like to see if the true form is elegant and cool. 4. LMAO! 5...
  2. Niasapphire

    Reborn 350 Discussion/ 351 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 350 Spoiler Thread New arc = The conclusion of Arcobaleno
  3. Niasapphire

    Reborn 325 Discussion / 326 Predictions

    I see that everyone here are also unfair... Everyone here discuss about Chrome alot and ignored Kyoko, Haru, Bianchi, Lal Mirch and Uni (although I don't really like her) who had much helping to the protagonists too. I understand Chrome's effort, but don't forget about the other girls.
  4. Niasapphire

    Reborn 309 Discussion/ 310 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 309 Spoiler Thread Tsuna and Enma.... Giotto and Cozart..... I don't know why I really hate them being altogether..... :mad Mukuro.... Hurry up and kick Julie's ass! :D It's not that I don't like Julie, but I can't stand Chrome always get the more screentime than Mukuro.:(
  5. Niasapphire

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Re: KHR anime will end ??? Well minna-thama, I don't know this is true or not, but the anime will continue at 11/3/2011.:darn You may kill me if it is not true, but let's hope altogether that it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA-HA!!!!!! :yaha
Top