Recent content by Nicholas Lazarev

  1. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 285 Spoilers & Discussion

    As BloodyBoredom mentioned, his death was probably hidden from other Magic Knights by Julius. Why was it? Well, Nacht says "I can't forgive you [devils] and your unjust evil", which means that devils are somehow related to his brother's death. Most likely Morgen died during devil-binding...
  2. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 282 Spoilers & Discussion

    Did anyone really thought it is real?
  3. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 282 Spoilers & Discussion

    I saw those leaks from some guys in Twitter who never posted spoilers, lmao. How come they are reliable? Or they found those leaks somewhere else?
  4. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 282 Spoilers & Discussion

    There are no spoilers yet. Everything you can find on Twitter/4ch/etc. is fake.
  5. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 282 Spoilers & Discussion

    Aren't those fake? They are from unnamed guy from Twitter (including the one with chapter name).
  6. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 279 Spoilers & Discussion

    They can if the direct channel between Human and Underworld exists. That channel is Tree of Qliphoth. Without it, they can access up to 70-80%.
  7. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 279 Spoilers & Discussion

    Sounds fake. How can devils come out before Triad gets access to 100% and show some of it? Tho I have no doubt that Morris will do something with Qliphoth, yet everything else here sounds like a bullshit tbh
  8. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 278 Spoilers & Discussion

    If last of the Shining Generals has an Earth Spirit, he will be fight against Fuegoleon. Spirit user vs. Spirit user.
  9. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 278 Spoilers & Discussion

    No idea why people say that the chapter was bad. Not even Vanica is defeated, and Dante always makes that defeated-like look on his face at the end of each chapter. Next one has to be Morris vs. Rest of the squad or the big reveal about DT new abilities/power. Maybe even the first door will open...
  10. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 277 Spoilers & Discussion

    Could be, but I don't think Tabata will use the same plot twist again. This won't be a twist in that case xD
  11. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 277 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, that's a good plot twist. Instead of showing full Zenon's power, rescue squad will first "defeat" everyone in Triad and then something horrible will happen. I guess Triad is completely immortal now due to some Morris magic/experiments or Devil power, because Yuno literally destroyed...
  12. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 276 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't think someone would share leaks on New Year, so it will be great if we get some early (at least text) spoilers. From the other hand, it is possible for BC spoilers to be even late due to mentioned New Year.
  13. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 276 Spoilers & Discussion

    That's great, thank you. I was not sure how this "leak system" works, because some leaks coming very early compared to other mangas (correct me if I'm wrong, but One Piece text/pic spoilers usually are out on Tuesdays-Wednesdays), and I still have no idea what is the main reason for such a huge...
  14. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 276 Spoilers & Discussion

    Break. I've seen JJK and One Piece (not sure about OP tho) getting leaks today, even though Jump is on break. Is it possible for BC to have really early leaks (Sunday-Tuesday, latest on Wednesday) due to holidays, or is it just for these two mangas?
  15. Nicholas Lazarev

    Black Clover Chapter 276 Spoilers & Discussion

    What a nice chapter. I love to see how Zenon-fans (Dante haters) cry seeing their "strongest Triad member" losing to a kid. I hope Zenon will reveal his devil's name next chapter while using 80% of power.
Top