Recent content by nick888

  1. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Really tough to recognize character names, but I spent some time on it. The names are: Naruto(Rasen Shuriken)-Naruto(Kyuubi Rasengan)-Naruto (Sage Mode) Naruto(not clear)-Sasuke(Chidori True Spear)-Sasuke("Kirin")...
  2. Favourite Psyren Character? (the poll results)

    mine is Kyle, because his adult form is awesome and i admire the fact that he trained and became not only a skilled burst, but also a proficient rise user.
  3. Anime Naruto Shippuuden 135-136

    The episodes were pretty good, especially the shuriken clash scene. I'm eagerly waiting for episode 137. And the next one of course, and the one after that :D
  4. Anime Shippuuden Filler Mega Convo Thread

    Re: AHHHH Never ending filler !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well maybe there will be an omission (I hope not). In the manga, Tobi and Deidara talk about how THEY eventually caught the 3 tailed beast. So either we're waiting for a failure of the Sealing Team in the anime or they will not refer it. Actually they...
  5. Anime Shippuuden Filler Mega Convo Thread

    Re: AHHHH Never ending filler !!!!!!!!!!!!! June 11, Sasuke Shippuden begins! Hooray! Anyway, people, Yukimaru didn't come out of nowhere. Remember the 'Tails' cover page of one of the chapters, with all the Jinchuuriki? There you will see a boy bearing a striking resemblance to Yukimaru. Why...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Anyway, you noticed what I wrote first and completely ignored the last. (What's up with you people?) Ok it's highly unlikely, but is there anyone who thinks Nagato isn't behind Pain? (Plus I'm not a Sasu-fan either.)
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I am really curious to see if Nagato is behind all this. I think he isn't, cos in the flashback with Yahiko and Konan, Nagato wasn't the kind of person who thought he was above all. All this seems like Yahiko's behaviour. That's really...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread - Part 1 First, I'd really like a match between Madara and Pain. To see who is the real boss! Second, I must admit Naruto's gone really wild in these chapters, but please, don't say that he's just playing with Pain. In the last chapters, all...
  9. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Well, Pain has the power to control 6 bodies which do everything without him even moving. He only needs to watch them from a distance. What's the problem with that? It's his ability, and he's made good use of it. (Besides, why should a ''god''...
  10. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 413 Discussions / 414 Predictions Well is it true that the sharingan can tame tailed beasts? There are some examples but all of them talk only about the Kyuubi. Anyway, Kishi has said in an interview that they want him to write more about the Hawk team, so the whole 8-tailed beast...
Top