Recent content by Nico_Davout

  1. Nico_Davout

    World Youth - Chapter 63 & 64 discussion

    Brazil was far better then Japan, they should win. Natureza is hell better then Tsubasa, nevertheless I have enjoyed WY comics.
  2. Nico_Davout

    CT Games

    Yes, I have tried to run on my PC, but with very poor effect. PC graphics cards cannot handle PSX2 :/ . So PSX2 is my first position on MUST BUY LIST after I get my first pay :) (just after few packs of my favourite beer ;) ). Still I have a lot of fun with CT 2 & 3 on SNES!
  3. Nico_Davout

    CT Games

    O_o Spoiler? If I had written that Kojiro is a father of Luke Skywalker, that would be a spoiler ;), but giving a link to pictures which show art of the game can hardly be called a spoiler I think. Nevertheless I have hidden pictures and give a warning. Hope this is OK?
  4. Nico_Davout

    Captain Tsubasa Episodes

    Does anyone have seen subtitles in English or German for CT Ep 37 & 38, for Shin and for J ?
  5. Nico_Davout

    CT Games

    Hello everyone :) I`d like to recommend everyone following CT games: - Captain Tsubasa 1 (NES) - Captain Tsubasa 2 (NES) - Captain Tsubasa (Sega CD) (don`t have any pic, but it looks similar to CT for NES with better graphic and sound) - Captain Tsubasa: Aratanaru Densetsu...
Top