Recent content by Nicolo

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1084 Discussion

    I don’t know if anyone has already pointed this out but “Imu”’is the acronym for “umi” that is the Japanese word for ocean or sea. Maybe he/she has a sea related fruit or it’s just because he/she is the ruler of all seas
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1068 - Spoiler Discussion

    Am I the only one thinking that this will lead to a Luffy / Lucci alliance ? giving the CP9 cover story I think that Lucci and Kaku are only infiltrating cp0 as former cp9 agents and they act like they do only because Stussy is there with them. I see this arc ending with a fight between Straw...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 922 Discussion / 923 Predictions

    I'm almost sure that Shanks stopped Kaido by offering him a drink and they got drunk together. We already saw both Kaido and Shanks liking getting drunk.
Top