Recent content by Nightjumper

  1. ^<v game

    ^<v game This is basically a game where you say something about the last poster/post, yourself/your post, next poster/post. ^ God < Made of God v Will be made of God. gogogogo
  2. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Naruto 331 Compilations Thread Nice work. :clap
  3. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compliation of 322 Translations! Thank you for making this thread. It saves me alot of headache and time when finding the best translations =)
  4. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    I noticed something while translating this chapter into Norwegian. From Chapter 23: I think maybe Naruto has forgotten his own lessons.
  5. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 310 Predictions [Naruto] I predict flashbacks, angst and a new arc. (I'M IN AGONY)
  6. The Nightjumper thread

    Not much really... I've only read about 20 chapters of New X-Men, and I've only seen Nightcrawler in X-men Evolution and the movies. Needless to say, I thought he was instantly awesome.
  7. The Nightjumper thread

    @Eileen 1. Bleach. 2. I kinda wonder of that myself. It popped into my head about five years ago when I was playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast. I guess it was because I was a huge fan of Nightcrawler at that time. 3. This is my first actually =P @Hermie To be quite honest, some of the lines...
  8. The Nightjumper thread

    Well, since I am serious about continuing to translate future chapters of Naruto, I decided to make a question thread like the others =P I will try to answer as good as I can.
Top