Recent content by NightLite

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

    I'm pretty sure Lucy's purpose in this won't be to summon a spirit.. It was made clear just a few chapters ago that celestial magic is more then summoning spirits. There was really no purpose in having Lucy cast a failed Uranometria aside from reminding us that she was capable of more then just...
  2. Chapter Claymore 109 Discussion / 110 Prediction thread

    I'm assuming that the guy on ch 107 and page 15 is the same one on page 1 of 109. If you were to ask me... There's no way Yagi could have drawn his character more pissed off and frustrated. With this, and considering how serene he was with an incredible battle of Miria taking place before...
  3. Chapter Claymore 109 Discussion / 110 Prediction thread

    Re: Claymore 109 Spoiler thread I thought the chapter was one of the more informative in while honestly. -I've been going on since I joined this communtiy about Miria still being alive and now finally... if nothing else, its at least been made clear that there is still some well founded...
  4. Chapter Claymore 108 Discussion / 109 Prediction Thread

    True that humans don't awaken, I misspoke with that.. I was trying to stress that it requires a human part to awaken. That human part being required to awaken has fueled some of my speculations that I haven't really shared and just kinda spilled out in calling them awakened humans. To me like...
  5. Chapter Claymore 108 Discussion / 109 Prediction Thread

    Something just isn't right with all of this... -If the Orgs intentions are as they have been said, to create stronger and controllable beings to defeat the enemy on the mainland, its rather difficult to understand the level of apathy towards the humans on the island.. those that they work to...
  6. Dead or not? [Warning: Contains Spoilers From Chapter 107+]

    It certainly doesn't seem planned, I aggree completely.. that is it doesn't seem planned for Miria, but it does seem planned for Yagi :p of all the trump cards.. one that brings Hilda back into the picture. The organization is going to see what Rubel has been trying to hide from them.. he...
  7. Dead or not? [Warning: Contains Spoilers From Chapter 107+]

    Too many things are building up to this particular spot and time in the story for me to accept Miria's death as it is. - Having Raki infected and transported to the Org's HQ by special means that indicate it will be very fast, is kinda saying to me that he will be there at about the same time...
Top