Recent content by NightStabber

  1. This Week Golden 23 Goal 16,17,18 - Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week Golden 23 Goal 16 - Discussions and Predictions Denmark to ram into Jito ... but Jito being stubborn getting up again? and since the two top seem pretty arrogant, they'll continue to attack Jito ... not sure they'll score in the next chapter ...
  2. This Week Golden 23 Goal 10,11,12 - Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week Golden 23 Goal 10 - Discussions and Predictions You guys are all for switching players all over the field, but Nakanishi isn't the only keeper that would be able to go play in other parts of the fields. Why should we lose Wakashimazu athletic ability when Wakabayashi comes back...
  3. A question ...

    A question about the titles mentioned in the latest PM to fans you sent. I know it's not fully related to Captain Tsubasa, but still is there any Edited Mangas of those titles that you guys know of?
  4. [Discussion] Road To 2002 Road 31-32 Discussions/Road 33-34 Predictions

    Hello everyone, my first post in here I think, 1st I want to thank Shinji for the awesome job he does. And as much as I would like Tsubasa to manage this objective I do not think he will be able to do so. And like people said before, it's really not realistic...
  5. Road To 2002 - Road 4 Discussion/Road 5 Predictions

    That's a really nice chapter we got there, and I also thought that the Snake Mark was a foul but Shinji is right he wasn't actually holding him but a referee could still call it... On another note anyone know of any CT anime being subbed? Because all I ever found was projects that stopped...
Top