Recent content by ninja jamal

  1. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 170 Spoiler Thread You are correct! I apologizes that my mistake cause more confusion I am usually in a rush, and also wants to get it out as soon as possible so other fans can enjoy it as early as they can just wondering... do people prefer a short summaries or abit more...
  2. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman 170 Spoiler Thread THanks •Sasuke• for the update!! I apologizes for my bad grammar
  3. Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 169 Spoiler Thread Thank you so much for posting it, Sasuke!!! was going to do a Quick summary, but in the end... got carry away... What have you done to me Bakuman..... Edit* Thanks Heike for fixing my terrible grammar. Thank you!! and thanks for fixing my format... sorry for...
  4. Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 168 Spoiler Thread Sorry, don't really have time to translate everything....just the last part... Azuki's agent set up a radio show for Azuki to announce she isn't dating anyone and this is what Azuki said.... Azuki: Good evening, I am Miho Azuki. Do everyone has...
Top