Recent content by NinjaGator

  1. NinjaGator

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] How many tails do you count in this picture? It's hard to tell just how many there are... looks like nine to me. Are those even tails? And I know Orochimaru's been snake-looking since he was a kid, but I doubt he's a jinchurii. I mean, if everyone that...
  2. NinjaGator

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: 392 Predictions [Naruto] Haha, I bet that's Kishimoto's idea of switching between fights. Ten pages of Sasuke and one panel of Naruto, then ten pages of Itachi and one panel of Tobi. I hope Kishimoto hasn't let his fandom overcome his sense of professional storytelling... though...
  3. NinjaGator

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Part of Sasuke's character seems to be continuously confronting his limitations. Unless Kishi pulls a Plot-no-Jutsu... Sasuke's gonna have to resort to something other than chakra. Maybe insults? If Kishi intends Sasuke to become a "hawk" and defeat the...
  4. NinjaGator

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] It's obviously a fake, if you look at the bottom of the top left pic, you can see it's not even glued to the page! It casts a shadow (that's not a border)! Now Itachi's definitely not going to attack Sasuke with Susanoo. If he stabs him, he seals him away...
Top