Recent content by NinjahKat

  1. Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #140-141

    Rabbit-Pagan Animal Worship-By NinjahKat Credits http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=13700
  2. Bunny

    Bunny

  3. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011 First time coloring. It wuz fun. Went through 5 hours of Spartacus while doing it. xD "I know I'm not asposed to color outside the linez. But I do anyway cuz I like tah be mahself."
  4. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011 I meant I was gonna show Coffee, whom I call Coff Coff. :P Yeah I'll probably do the rabbit one too. I might show you guys if Coffee likes it ;~;
  5. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011 Coff Coff! I finished coloring that Saber X3 It took 4 and a half hours. But it's soh cute. I'll show chu later.
  6. Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #138-139

    Shadow - Shadow - By NinjahKat Credits: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=22980 http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=10423
  7. Shadow

    Shadow

  8. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I wonder if anyone would actually vote for a Twilight sig...
  9. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 That sucks >.<. It's really good too.
  10. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I don't know how to do that xP I live in Ohio.. So it's eastern time zone I think. I think we have the same times.
  11. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I was going to do Charles. But ended up doing C.C. because nobody likes Charles and he gets no render love. I'm usually only on MSN late-ish now. Like 12 AM.
  12. Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #108-109

    Memories - Lost Memories - by NinjahKat Stock: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-47954 It has to do with memories. It'd just be a spoiler to those who haven't seen Code Geass if I explained why.
  13. CCMemoriesSig.png

    CCMemoriesSig.png

  14. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 Woops. I lack the common sense to do such a thing. I'll do that next time. And oh god. Memories.. I have to finish mine before Coffee because he probably has the same idea that I have.
  15. All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 That's Shika to you, Coffee =_= And yes really :[
Top